Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post! Ordered my M3 LR on 4/17 and got my VIN this morning. Blue, white int., 18” wheels and FSD. Called Marina Del Rey today and they said it was a pre-production VIN assignment. So who knows.

I went to a showroom in Phoenix the last week of May and they told me it would be ready on 6/1, reached out again last week and they said delivery would happen on 6/21….only time will tell. This is definitely frustrating. Hopefully, Tesla wakes up before there are more players in the game the next few years. Careless Indifference doesn’t sustain a growing customer base.

Well, after my disappointing morning surprise yesterday of going from 6/21-6/30 to 9-13 weeks, my dates changed yet again this morning to 8-12 weeks. At least they got narrowed down one week each side! Fortunately, it looks like this just reflects the current order times for the LR AWD… still crossing my fingers they are still working through their ‘glitches’ they can’t seem to figure out! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exact same for me….. fml
Well, after my disappointing morning surprise yesterday of going from 6/21-6/30 to 9-13 weeks, my dates changed yet again this morning to 8-12 weeks. At least they got narrowed down one week each side! Fortunately, it looks like this just reflects the current order times for the LR AWD… still crossing my fingers they are still working through their ‘glitches’ they can’t seem to figure out! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
t same

Exact same for me….. fml

t same
My changed to 8-12

I assume our fellow Burbank guys here will have the same. I assume it doesn't mean anything since all of us are getting it. Lets just hope it means something positive

My changed to 8-12

I assume our fellow Burbank guys here will have the same. I assume it doesn't mean anything since all of us are getting it. Lets just hope it means something positive
Yea - it’s reflecting the current times on the order page, so guessing it’s still them working through their ‘glitches,’ so trying to stay positive that this will change to more accurate dates over the next couple days.

First post! Ordered my M3 LR on 4/17 and got my VIN this morning. Blue, white int., 18” wheels and FSD. Called Marina Del Rey today and they said it was a pre-production VIN assignment. So who knows.

I went to a showroom in Phoenix the last week of May and they told me it would be ready on 6/1, reached out again last week and they said delivery would happen on 6/21….only time will tell. This is definitely frustrating. Hopefully, Tesla wakes up before there are more players in the game the next few years. Careless Indifference doesn’t sustain a growing customer base.
Same exact build 4/21 Burbank

Reactions: M3LRRoadTrips
My changed to 8-12

Mine just changed this morning to June 21-30. So two days ago, it was June 19-30. Yesterday it went to 9-13 weeks.

Based on my conversation with the Burbank SA, these dates are somewhat random. My order placed on 5/17 is scheduled to load onto the truck at Fremont on June 22 according to the Burbank SA. This new EDD seems to reflect that.

I am with everyone else 8 - 12 weeks. I was late June, then super early July. Now 8 - 12 weeks. Essentially dumped deep into Q3. Maybe I will get my car before I need to put snow tires on. :rolleyes:

Same here. Was JUL 12 - AUG 1 a few days ago. Yesterday... 9-13 weeks. This morning... 8-12. I'm okay with this just as long as it keeps moving left one week every day. At that rate, I'll have my car in just over a week... 🤔

Reactions: bcombs128