Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: taking delivery next Wednesday 6/23. When I spoke with my SA this morning he said Vallejo as multiple delivery trucks in route this next week.
Congrats on the deliver date!! Thank you for the info on the delivery trucks! I am hoping that one of those trucks has my car and I get a VIN soon!

I look forward to hearing how your delivery process goes this Wednesday so I know what it will be like at the Vellejo store.

Reactions: Jacbuc1
9884A2E5-D7DA-4294-9902-DA890CA956FC.png

Man this is just soo unreal for me, I changed my delivery day to 6/22 10:30AM, one day ahead!

After sending very disappointed texts and asking to have my SA call me, a genuinely delightful SA named Gloria from the Superior location in CO called. She said my vehicle is slated to come off the delivery line tomorrow, I should have my VIN Monday morning, and the car should arrive at Superior by Friday. Hopefully this bodes well for CO folks still waiting. Seriously she was so nice, apologized for confusing/misleading info, and handled the situation incredibly well — nice to know there are good SAs out there.

YMMV but: I had asked specifically whether I had "soft attach" date and when a shipment could be expected at Superior, given there are relatively few deliveries in CO. When they texted a generic response, I responded: "This is disappointing. I have asked specific questions, and you have provided no new information. Please ask my SA to call me." Good to finally have some harder info.

After sending very disappointed texts and asking to have my SA call me, a genuinely delightful SA named Gloria from the Superior location in CO called. She said my vehicle is slated to come off the delivery line tomorrow, I should have my VIN Monday morning, and the car should arrive at Superior by Friday. Hopefully this bodes well for CO folks still waiting. Seriously she was so nice, apologized for confusing/misleading info, and handled the situation incredibly well — nice to know there are good SAs out there.

YMMV but: I had asked specifically whether I had "soft attach" date and when a shipment could be expected at Superior, given there are relatively few deliveries in CO. When they texted a generic response, I responded: "This is disappointing. I have asked specific questions, and you have provided no new information. Please ask my SA to call me." Good to finally have some harder info.
When did you place your order?

Reactions: bman325i
Sorry, it's:

Delivery​

• Delivery date: June 23 - June 30
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • June 22 - June 30
    • June 21 - June 30
    • June 25 - June 30
    • June 24 - June 30
Trying to figure out how to edit my posts to display this info..
Click on your profile in the top right corner of the web page. Then click the item labeled "signature" in the middle right. Edit your signature to include all the info like order date, EDD dates, delivery location, and model info. That way no one will ever ask you again because they can see it in your signature. Just be aware that there are only so many characters you can add to your signature so you need to get creative to add it all or leave some items out. Usually people just want to know when you ordered, what model, and your current EDD. They can usually infer delivery location from your profile city.
1624126070058.png

Click on your profile in the top right corner of the web page. Then click the item labeled "signature" in the middle right. Edit your signature to include all the info like order date, EDD dates, delivery location, and model info. That way no one will ever ask you again because they can see it in your signature. Just be aware that there are only so many characters you can add to your signature so you need to get creative to add it all or leave some items out. Usually people just want to know when you ordered, what model, and your current EDD. They can usually infer delivery location from your profile city.
View attachment 675252
Thank you!!

Reactions: bman325i and JoJa15
This is driving me crazy. Last couple of weeks they had my delivery between 2 days and then end of June. The 3 days kept moving up by a day every day. Then Friday it changed to 9 to 13 weeks :( Now I look at it again and it says between 2 days and the end of June again. I have no idea what to expect.

I read somewhere that when it lets you buy insurance it means your car will be ready in about 3 days. Maybe true????

Our cars are on the same truck, they have to be. I'm guessing if we should have a VIN they are on their way now and it can't be more than a day trip from CA to Phoenix so our wait should hopefully be over soon.

What is your order date? Anyone else in AZ get a VIN besides that one guy?
Nope

Now I see what it feels like to have your EDD move one day right everyday. Since I ordered on 5/1 I've probably spent the majority of my time with random generic week ranges while I've watched everyone else slide right daily. I went from June 21 - 30 yesterday to June 22 - 30 today. Guess I'll take it over the weeks EDD.
Well it looks like we are at least in sync now!

Delivery​

• Delivery date: June 22 - June 30
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • June 21 - June 30
    • June 20 - June 30
    • June 19 - June 30
    • June 18 - June 30
    • June 17 - June 30
    • 9-13 weeks
    • June 14 - June 30
    • June 13 - June 30

Now I see what it feels like to have your EDD move one day right everyday. Since I ordered on 5/1 I've probably spent the majority of my time with random generic week ranges while I've watched everyone else slide right daily. I went from June 21 - 30 yesterday to June 22 - 30 today. Guess I'll take it over the weeks EDD.
I am in the same boat

Your update has to be close, no doubt about it. We April orders have been waiting too long!

Or maybe...just maybe it is because my name has 'Andrew' in it :eek:
I received my VIN just now, and delivery is tomorrow from Carlsbad Site to my home at 1000. My order date was 4/22/2021, and my last EDD was 6/21-28. I ordered an M3 LR 18" with FSD.