Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holding at 6/22-30. Was 6/18-30 the Monday after ninetothirteen-gate over last weekend. I’d expect it to keep closing up on the front end throughout the week. I was told the car would be delivered to the Rocklin dealer around 6/28. No VIN, but I’d think mid next week.

Installing underground conduit to a new 100amp sub panel in my detached shop this weekend. Just running a 14-50 plug unless it doesn’t keep up overnight with my mileage.

Well, after my disappointing morning surprise yesterday of going from 6/21-6/30 to 9-13 weeks, my dates changed yet again this morning to 8-12 weeks. At least they got narrowed down one week each side! Fortunately, it looks like this just reflects the current order times for the LR AWD… still crossing my fingers they are still working through their ‘glitches’ they can’t seem to figure out! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mine did exactly the same.

I got SUPER lucky yesterday calling around dealerships while hunting down a demo with very low mileage. One of the SA’s at the dealership a bit further away tracked down a couple new inventory cars they were about to move over to demo’s and I was able to grab a MSM with all black interior(my original order was white but MSM was my other choice)

For anyone really trying to secure, they said that while usually they would call and fit people into cars with the same build or similar, and in some cases even ask about alternative colors, they’ve been so busy with deliveries they don’t have time, so he said to call dealerships once and awhile(especially when there are new demo dumps online) and ask about cancelations!

Like everyone I was EDD 9-13 weeks(ordered May 26th) and now I’m picking up Thursday.

Ordered 5/28: M3LR AWD, Pearl White, White interior, 18" aero wheels, No FSD.
VIN received: N/A
EDD:
5/28: 3 - 11 weeks,
6/4: July 18 - August 7,
6/8: July 13 - August 2,
6/11: July 18 - August 7,
6/13: July 13 - August 2,
6/15: July 7 - July 27,
6/17: July 8 - July 28,
6/18 (glitchgate): 9 - 13 weeks,
6/19: 8 - 12 weeks

Got the option to proceed with tesla vision delivery and received my VIN this morning finally! 4/10 order, MSM/aero/black interior, delivery to Costa Mesa SC. EDD currently showing as 7-10 weeks.
Nice! Congrats! Good to see a fellow Costa Mesa delivery with a VIN. 4/7 order here. Guessing your update means I'm close? Or does it?! 🤔 Time to hit refresh... again.

EDD:
I am picking up in Illinois, but my dates are matching exactly.

EDD:
We've got the same build and the same recent EDD patterns. I'm just a little further south with an earlier order. Wonder if we'll end up taking delivery around the same time?

Got my Vin guys!!! White on white sport wheels FSD. Order date 5/5 bay area Vallejo CA delivery. I did get the email to process final payment this morning with a delivery date of 9-13 weeks!!! Note: I'm also trading in my SR in my photo, not sure if that speeds things up.
Update: taking delivery next Wednesday 6/23. When I spoke with my SA this morning he said Vallejo as multiple delivery trucks in route this next week.