Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anybody gotten an interest rate lower than 2.49% through Tesla? I remember my SA saying he had seen 2% even though 2.49% is advertised. Anybody seen this?
I got 2.49% at first through Tesla (Wells Fargo), then applied with a 3rd party (PenFed CU) and was approved for 1.99%. Both 60 months. Then I sent the 1.99% approval to Tesla and they matched it, so I stayed with Tesla.

That saved me $10/month, which doesn't seem like much but that's $600 over 60 months for little effort.

See my previous post in this link for more info.

Here is the link to Tesla's Rate Match Guarantee for more info: Best Rate Guarantee

Was told I have to wait until at least 2nd/3rd week of July now. Issues and issues have being going on, and their customer service is the worst I've ever had. "don't take this with a grain of salt- but between the 12th-20th of July"
This is pretty much in mine with what my SA told me the other day, even though, when I talked to him today, he assured me I’d have one before the end of the month. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

85561165.jpg
I used to refresh with feelings of hope and anticipation. Now, it's just become a habit, just going through the motions. And it feels more and more like an exercise in futility.

I think I've become numb now to both seeing the same info throughout the day and expecting to see the date pushed out by 1 day every morning. I'm not even sure I'll know how to react when I finally do see that beautiful blue TeslaVision Accept button I've heard so much about. :confused:

I used to refresh with feelings of hope and anticipation. Now, it's just become a habit, just going through the motions. And it feels more and more like an exercise in futility.

I think I've become numb now to both seeing the same info throughout the day and expecting to see the date pushed out by 1 day every morning. I'm not even sure I'll know how to react when I finally do see that beautiful blue TeslaVision Accept button I've heard so much about. :confused:
I’m exactly the same. In fact, I have a feeling I’ll still go there after I take delivery just because it’s become so ingrained into my muscle memory!

Right there with you. I think all of this waiting is taking the excitement out of the purchase!

Right there with you. I think all of this waiting is taking the excitement out of the purchase!
Mine is gone, and I’ve wanted a blue Tesla Model 3 since the day they were announced. Now I just sit here with my charger and accessory mountain stuck, and none of the other EV cars on the market are nearly as good, not for a year or two still. But soon Tesla will need to innovate on customer service, too. If they still sell cars and not just do their robo taxi business without us.

Reactions: Ace777

I am kind of the same way especially with the one day slides for the last few days. I almost expect to wake up and see it slide another day to the right. I also have become numb to it. Hopefully one of these days it will surprise me with a TeslaVision Accept button.

Reactions: Ace777
I already have my delivery date, I still refresh that page and this as if it were going to change. We’re hooked.
I still refresh after my delivery date and have gotten more updates daily since. Yesterday was the update to pay Tesla and today was the update to sign my loan agreement. Not quite as exciting but at least there's something to refresh for I suppose.

What was I JUST saying about refreshing being an exercise in futility? So, I decided to refresh ONE last time before bed and I get THIS?! lol

I think I might have hurt Andrew's feelings with my last post. :confused:View attachment 677480
BTW, I just learned that if you click on a pic after inserting it to your post during editing, you can drag the corners to make the pic smaller.

• Informative
Reactions: ytfsic