Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They normally don't call you. If you have to change anything, you'll probably have to talk to your order/delivery advisor if you need to change anything.
Finally. Got her today!

Attachments

• 4E0AEC95-D411-458F-BF0C-57C6B768590E.jpeg
    4E0AEC95-D411-458F-BF0C-57C6B768590E.jpeg
    912.3 KB · Views: 85
Hi - 9/4 delivery appt for an SR+ and got the same email. Did any of you get calls with next steps yet? I spoke to someone who said the roof caved in on the showroom. Wondering if they’ll be able to switch to home delivery.
Mayor of Paramus calls it a total loss as reported by NorthJersey.com…

“Among the worst damage in the borough was on Route 17; the Telsa car dealership experienced structural damage and was called a “total loss” by LaBarbiera.”

Reactions: hcdavis3
Mayor of Paramus calls it a total loss as reported by NorthJersey.com…

“Among the worst damage in the borough was on Route 17; the Telsa car dealership experienced structural damage and was called a “total loss” by LaBarbiera.”
Yea I just saw that too. I think there’s a good chance my car survived unscathed since it was supposed to arrive in Paramus today (9/2), and the VIN doesn’t show as totaled (yet). Hopefully they can reschedule me for home delivery or Springfield NJ soon if so.

Ordered in 7/16… Got a VIN today and a delivery window of 9/2 to 9/8. Haven’t gotten a delivery appointment yet..

I’m so stoked!! I sold my 2021 SR+ 3 weeks ago and I’ve been burning dragon juice!! I’m starting to have EV withdrawal!!🤣

Does anyone know if they are scheduling deliveries on Saturday or on Labor Day??

White LR black int

Ha! well I think I am now finally done.

Well it continues - My SA emailed me on Sunday and said that the car was in Spokane and charged and would be all ready to go. I got the text to schedule my appointment. The first available was today and I took 5 so I would work from home and then go get it. Yesterday I confirmed that I would be able to pick it up as scheduled and they responded 'yes, please make your final payment'. (I replied that I was brining a cashiers check - which I have told them about 10 times). Just a few minutes ago I got a call from Tesla to tell me 'we won't be able to deliver your car today'. No reason at all - just that. She said that the store leader in Spokane would call me. I asked if she could please tell me the truth with this car and she just said "I know there have been mis-communication". No one from Spokane has called. So I wonder what kind of trouble it would have been if I HAD made final payment yesterday??? And still no car? At this point I can only think that maybe the car has issues and is getting worked on - or ??? I will see what they say if they ever call, but depending on how that goes I think I really am ready to just cancel it. I am afraid of what could be wrong with this car now. Well had not hit post reply yet - Spokane just called. Vermin have eaten through the wiring! I told her I am not taking that car. What an ordeal.
Apparently vermin love chomping on wires on Teslas, it’s a thing.

• Helpful
Reactions: MagicMidnight
Hi,

Took delivery yesterday car is gorgeous, only issue is small gap in the drunk, but it doesn't bother me at all. Otherwise, paint looks really good.

I need to get used to the Regen, I'm getting motion sickness but
View attachment 704638
Love the white on white! Pretty quickly you will wonder how you ever drove a car that didn't have regen braking

Status
Not open for further replies.