Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I need to get used to the Regen, I'm getting motion sickness but

I think it helps to use a bit more finesse with the accelerator pedal. Don't completely let up on the accelerator...practice feathering it. You'll still get braking...just less of it. Then at a slow speed...just let up completely to come to a stop.

My wife is finally getting better at it...at first riding with her driving was too much accelerate...brake...accelerate...brake. Reminded me of a roller coaster.

I think it helps to use a bit more finesse with the accelerator pedal. Don't completely let up on the accelerator...practice feathering it. You'll still get braking...just less of it. Then at a slow speed...just let up completely to come to a stop.

My wife is finally getting better at it...at first riding with her driving was too much accelerate...brake...accelerate...brake. Reminded me of a roller coaster.
While I have not gotten my M3 yet that test drive in one was eye opening. I thought I would HATE regen breaking from what I heard about it but after experiencing it I loved it.

Reactions: DeltaOne
Hmmm…yesterday, my EDD window was 9/2-9/11; knew it would change today since yesterday was 9/2. This morning, I wake up to 9/5-9/21 :( Haven’t pinged my SA yet, but guessing Tesla decided to postpone the SoCal love another week and squeeze more non-CA cars into the quarter. Sigh…
(7/5 order and completion, M3LR/red/white/18/noFSD)

So the Paramus location got wrecked, that sucks. Is the springfield one OK? I was hoping to have it delivered there. Hope everyone that was supposed to get their cars gets one soon.
Just got off the phone with Tesla. They said they are currently rerouting people to either Springfield or Princeton so I’m guessing those places are fine.

My 2013 Scion FR-S offer expired last night so I updated my mileage (+600 miles) and got my new offer this morning from Tesla. It went up $500! Based on what I'm seeing here, it sounds like I should probably get a quote from Carmax and Carvana but almost $14K for a 8.5 year old FR-S with 66K miles sounds like a deal to me.

Still waiting for my VIN though. I'm hoping my squirrel will make it happen today or tomorrow. My EDD window shortened to 13 days last Saturday...

OD: 7/31 - M3LR White/White/18"/No FSD - EDD: 9/11 - 9/24 - No VIN

IMG_48C5F47B18EE-1.jpeg

9 more hours before pick up... Can't be more excited, looking at the clock every 10 minute lol.
Anyone knows if there is a thread on everything to look at before accepting delivery ? I'm going to do a thorough inspection but small things that other people notice later would be nice to know. Also we have 3 days to report anything right ?
so jealous, I think we got our VINs around the same time and I'm still 10 days out from delivery!

was planning to use this for delivery check, hope this helps: Tesla Prep

Good luck! Post some pics when you get it

• Helpful
Reactions: MagicMidnight