Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NJ -- Ordered 9/1 Black M3 LR; EDD updated today to 9/18-9/30. Am actually not mentally prepared for this coming so quickly!
Tell me about it. When I ordered in August, EDD was November. A few days later, it was 10/15-11/14. A week later it was 9/10-9/30. Now it's 9/17-9/24. Not complaining but I was thinking delivery was months away. Now I have to rearrange my garage to fit an M3 where a Chevy Bolt used to be. Good problem to have,, I guess.

So I have to say that my Spokane store has gone all out to correct the problem with my inventory 'vermin' car. They worked hard and got me a new VIN. I Got my loan paperwork corrected and signed today (just in time as credit union loan officer goes on vacation tomorrow). New car is on the truck and will be in Spokane tomorrow - AND they say they can actually see it on GPS and it was at the north California border today. They had told me previously (for the vermin car) that home delivery was not available, but told me today they (store leader Noel and AJ - both who have been fantastic through this whole thing) would like to personally deliver to me at my home. We chose Friday at 5 pm. Of course I am sure they will be glad to get their test drive car back too - and we have enjoyed using it. After all the problems I am hoping delivery goes well and I will, in the end, have a feeling of a good experience. And - I was pulled over on Saturday driving the test vehicle -luckily I got a warning, but the Sheriff deputy told me "to be careful - I know these things are rockets" and so I think my car will be named "Rocket!"