Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got scheduled for delivery on 9/23!

M3LR. Blue/Black, 18" aeros, FSD, Devon PA delivery center
OD: 9/8, original EDD 11/5-12/5, then 10/26-11/13 on 9/13. VIN assigned 9/14 & EDD changed to 9/26-9/30
This is almost the same as me except I got 19" wheels. My OD was 8/31 and my EDD hasn't changed in awhile (Oct 26-Nov 27). I'm in SoCal and I think that matters a lot.

FYI with new orders after tomorrow, Tesla has ended their referral program for new vehicle orders and solar panels.

1631936001152.png

FYI with new orders after tomorrow, Tesla has ended their referral program for new vehicle orders and solar panels.

View attachment 710835
In my haste to put in my order, I forgot to use my own code from my 2018 M3. I asked someone to add it the next day and was told that it had to be used when I entered the order. I sent an email to the referral program last week requesting it but haven’t heard back yet. With this news, it looks really doubtful.

In my haste to put in my order, I forgot to use my own code from my 2018 M3. I asked someone to add it the next day and was told that it had to be used when I entered the order. I sent an email to the referral program last week requesting it but haven’t heard back yet. With this news, it looks really doubtful.
I did the same thing, i emailed them last week, and i got a reply yesterday saying that they applied it, and i would see it in my loot upon delivery .

I emailed them before i knew they were canning the program, so i am glad i did it.

Does it ever feel like Tesla's run out of material for the white seats? All the positive action around here seems to be for the black interiors.

I did the same thing, i emailed them last week, and i got a reply yesterday saying that they applied it, and i would see it in my loot upon delivery .

I emailed them before i knew they were canning the program, so i am glad i did it.
Would you mind sharing which email or who you sent the request to?

Just got a text that I can pick up my car already tomorrow! Don't have to wait until Tuesday! Woohooo!

For newer members, mine is a M3 LR white exterior, black interior, aero wheels, no FSD. Ordered 8/9, was issued a VIN on 9/7, pickup in North Texas tomorrow on 9/19. Not too shabby!

Reactions: Sandmaster