Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally! Woke up this morning and I have been assigned a VIN. The delivery dates as of most recently have been 12/15-12/31. With receiving the VIN the dates have changed to 12/23-12/29

Black on Black with Aeros
Order date 10/26/20
On Nov 10th received text saying 2-5 weeks for delivery.
Located in Maryland

Day 11 after getting a VIN without any comms from Tesla about scheduling delivery. Called my SA today and they said "they'll reach out to you". I said "Are you able to look into the status of my car with the VIN?" and got told "Unfortunately, no"

Truly outstanding customer service.

After my Est delivery date went over and disappeared. It returned yesterday Dec. 15 - Dec 29th.

Then a SA called me (thought for some reason I had interest in a Model S o_O) but after I told him I'm just waiting on my ordered Model 3 he said things should start moving fast for west coast orders starting this weekend. Seeing a lot of you getting your VINs this weekend! I still don't have my VIN but I'm hoping to have my car by next weekend

Just learned about the free year of Supercharger offer too!...hoping I can get that....it would make this extra long wait a little more worth it.

Last edited: