Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN just showed up in my account!
It's a 876xxx. I'm optimistic it has the new headlights . Delivery is planned for 26/12.

It most certainly will have the new headlights. My M3LR was delivered yesterday, VIN 872xxx. It has the new headlights. Almost zero flaws. I say 'almost' only because of a very minor paint flaw on the back of the driver side rear view mirror.

• Informative
Reactions: SergeiNew
My daughter got a Tesla before me. No fair!

Attachments

• 039E45C2-4706-4EBB-9D44-EA9D07DF4C2B.jpeg
    039E45C2-4706-4EBB-9D44-EA9D07DF4C2B.jpeg
    498.6 KB · Views: 71
I released my VIN. Horrible that they are so focused on Wall Street instead of the customer.
Sorry to hear I'm not the only one frustrated with Tesla's crappy customer service (apparently there are many more). But in your case, you should absolutely get your $100 back; that's the least Tesla can do when behaving like that.

If I don't hear from the SA back by Monday (after a 6-day silence), will cancel the order, and they can shove their fee and car up where the sun doesn't shine. Ha ha. VIN is still showing in my account, so there's still hope.

Reactions: yaya21
I called my SA on Thursday, he was off, so the nice lady at the end of the line told me Tesla no longer accepts checks as a form of payment when you pick up the vehicle. I said, but I want to look over it before I pay for the car. She said the payment can be reversed, but in the meantime they have all my info. I kind of get it, they're protecting their business, but what about the ordeal I will have to go through if there's something wrong with the vehicle?

Reactions: yaya21
I called my SA on Thursday, he was off, so the nice lady at the end of the line told me Tesla no longer accepts checks as a form of payment when you pick up the vehicle.....

My SA told me it's fine to pay by check- I'm using a bank issued check. In fact my bank is unable to do wire transfers at this time, so I have no choice but to use a check. I verified this with my SA at the start via email, then again during other email correspondence. I emailed a couple days ago about the final pickup date (no vin # yet, but a tentative schedule to pick up) and to re-confirm payment amount and method. Haven't heard back yet on that last email though.

I hope it's just a difference in service center's or area (I'm in San Diego). :confused:

Anyone that got their car delivered earlier than their original schedule date. Did you guys call and inquire about it or did Tesla reach out to you? Scheduled for Tuesday. Obviously we all hope it gets here sooner than anticipated!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Originally scheduled to pick up 26DEC, called 22DEC to see when car was arriving asked if we could pick it up day it delivered. So we got it yesterday! At Tesla for about an hour and a half waiting for them to finish detailing but that was fine!

Reactions: Jazz3D
Anyone that got their car delivered earlier than their original schedule date. Did you guys call and inquire about it or did Tesla reach out to you? Scheduled for Tuesday. Obviously we all hope it gets here sooner than anticipated!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!!
I don’t have it yet but delivery date has been pushed forward from Dec 30 to Dec 28. Of course being kind and civil did help, I’d
like to think. So far my SA now delivery person that I am now in conversation with have been amazing. I requested a mid morning delivery and she pushed me up again from 1pm.
She anticipates receipt of vehicles on Dec 26

Does anyone know if a delivery center would allow me to look at my car earlier in the day and pick it up later in the day?

Best to call your particular SC and ask that question. I'm sure all SC is different as it pertains to this question. I know my SC is extremely busy getting all the deliveries out before the end of the year. I have my delivery appointment for Monday at 11 AM and I've already been told they are fully booked on deliveries, but they will do their best to be there to answer any questions I might have.

Just got the automated text welcoming me to my M3 (getting ready for Monday delivery). Then moments later, text telling me that my M3 hasn't arrived yet and is now scheduled to arrive Monday - pushed delivery to Tuesday now :(. Not sure if my M3 was the only one on the rail, but this is the longest travel from CA to PA EVER!!!!! Not mad, but not sure how an 859xxx (built on 12/13) is taking longer to get to the East Coast than some 87xxxx that were already delivered on the same coast?!?

My 859XXX isn't scheduled to arrive to Cincinnati until 12/29 with delivery scheduled 12/30. So if you get yours on Tuesday, that's even stranger. Maybe ours are on the same truck/train and they will stop here first on the way to you;)

they said the delay is from a snowstorm ❄️ ⛄️. As of this moment, it is set to be in Philly Monday at the latest. Hopefully yours will show up early.