Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 2/13 Initial estimate was 3/14 - 3/31. Still showing 4-7 weeks here. Me right now...

giphy.gif

My delivery est

View attachment 640106

Ordered 2/12 originally 3/13-3/31, then 4-7 weeks, now my estimate has disappeared entirely probably punishment for refreshing 50k times today

I would kill for action - looks like your in Youngstown and im in Columbus. i ordered 2/8 and mine has just been stuck at 4-8 weeks. It won't move - my SA has absolutely no clue on gate date. hurts my soul. MSM/White and my patience is running thin

Every thousand refreshes, someone gets moved to the back of the VIN line. :)

I'm really going to enjoy my 2024 Model 3

I would kill for action - looks like your in Youngstown and im in Columbus. i ordered 2/8 and mine has just been stuck at 4-8 weeks. It won't move - my SA has absolutely no clue on gate date. hurts my soul. MSM/White and my patience is running thin

I'm overwhelmingly excited, I test drove in August 2018 so this is the finish line in sight for me a few days here or there won't matter on that scale but also at the same time being this close for sure. I need a dominos pizza tracker. I can't imagine having ordered in early January or even December that'd have driven me insane.

Finally got my delivery window...Ordered 1/9, MSM w/black interior with an estimated delivery of 3/14-31. When I first went to the showroom I put down the $100 and the SA said mid February. Three days later I got an email saying the car is ready. I didn't even do any financing yet, had to turn it down. The SA sent me a text about two weeks later asking if I still wanted the car, which I promptly replied yes and requested a March window. About three weeks went by and I got a reply but it was initially out of context because I had deleted the previous text messages. Bizarre buying experience.

Reactions: Penguins
Finally got my delivery window...Ordered 1/9, MSM w/black interior with an estimated delivery of 3/14-31. When I first went to the showroom I put down the $100 and the SA said mid February. Three days later I got an email saying the car is ready. I didn't even do any financing yet, had to turn it down. The SA sent me a text about two weeks later asking if I still wanted the car, which I promptly replied yes and requested a March window. About three weeks went by and I got a reply but it was initially out of context because I had deleted the previous text messages. Bizarre buying experience.
Tesla doesn’t make it easy. And when I have to register my car I have to wait for a registration packet to get mailed to me so I can register it.