Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oh noooo, i tried to link my bank account today for the final payment (pickup on 3/1) but i keep getting an error. should have expected this because i bank with a credit union. sent an email to my SA, hoping i can get this to work or that they will let me pay with a personal check. fingers crossed.

Ordered 1/22 White/White. Still blank delivery estimate.

4zkqwb.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Twags
I don't know the significance of not having a window other than it was probably a bug, my delivery window disappeared for probably 6 hours yesterday, I had hoped for a vin but alas back to the old 4-7 weeks.
Mine was doing the same things. It never went blank though. I now have a 1 week window and that has been stable since I got my VIN. I have done all my payments and loan stuff and nothing more I can do besides wait. My SA did say the estimate may change but to ignore it cause I’m his end he can see more then me and said it will get to him on 3/9

It took 3 attempts for mine to work. I was going to call my bank because I thought they were blocking it. I didn't do anything different on each of the attempts. I use a relatively small bank

I tried a few more times with no luck. after getting an error message the first 2 attempts it just kept timing out for me after i submitted all my info. i ended up emailing my SA and he said he checked with his manager and that if i bring a blank check to my delivery appointment they can process the payment that way. I offered to pay via wire transfer because that is listed on the Tesla website but my SA said it would be easier to just bring a check to the delivery appointment. so i guess im all set, super excited for monday!

Last edited:
Reactions: tstolze
I keep telling myself not to check every day, yet I still do it like 5x a day ha.

My preapproval from my bank expires today so I will have to reapply. I initially applied because on 1/29 the site updated to a 2-1 to 2-14 delivery date and my SA confirmed they saw it as well. It reverted back the next day. I am not going to reapply until I get an actual VIN.

Welp, I at least find comfort in knowing it is less than a month away, and I have relative confidence that is the case now.

What a whirlwind! Super excited to start seeing folks get their beloved cars. I feel there will be a lot of activity in this thread/forum in the coming weeks.

We are at the home stretch!