Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats great man! It makes me happy to see folks taking their needs into their own hands and coming out with a good result. Now, thats not me saying not to hire a pro when its warranted but we're living in a golden age, anything you could ever want to know about is available at our finger tips, any parts or what not we need are available within a day or two if you cant find em locally. I only know what I know because some folks who came before me had the patience to instill their knowledge into me and it would selfish if that favor wasnt returned. Lets kick down, power to the people.

I did a full 100-200amp upgrade from my street connection down, using posts just like that one but usually they're too far gone to give thanks I just caught yours live and didn't want it to go unnoticed by the next guy halfway through 400 pages and finds the exact answer he was looking for.

I hope the issues were not too bad :( We will get our cars soon!
It didn’t look too bad, just wish I was given the option to come back to get it fixed

Attachments

• F9CBC376-2984-4230-83AF-CB5A0846F9A7.jpeg
    F9CBC376-2984-4230-83AF-CB5A0846F9A7.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 74
Wall charger installed. All Season mats (Tesla OEM), All season matt for Trunk (Tesla OEM) Aero wheel kit (3rd party seller, and center console trays (Tesla OEM). Researching tinting
Similar here. Wall connector installed on 3/1. Tesla all weather floor mats center console trays, and even the Model 3 key fob already delivered. Even though wasn't necessary, couldn't resist getting the key fob!

How to get your delivery date set---

Ordered 2/27, KC. White/Black 18". Received VIN two nights ago, delivery window was 3/22-3/29. Called today and played dumb asking what next steps were. They said everything was good in my account, she offered to look when my car was going to arrive, and said it was scheduled for 3/23. She asked if I wanted to get on the schedule now, and I set up an appt for the next day. Just wanted to share.

There’s a MSM on black M3P in Seattle existing stock. I’m trying to talk myself out of asking my SA to swap me to it and grabbing it this weekend. I don’t need it! Acceleration boost will do it for me, and I can wait two more weeks, and I want blue anyway. Right?

Yep. You want Blue!

I ordered a Blue/White with 18" wheels on the 27th in Saint Louis, MO. Still waiting on a VIN.

My delivery estimate started at 3/21 to 3/31 but the start of that range has slowly crept back every day. It's at 3/28 to 3/31 as of right now.

Reactions: JindoFuzz
Took delivery of my white on white today in Kansas City! I went in not really knowing what level of quality to expect, and was pleasantly surprised! Only a couple of minor issues: a loose speaker cover on rear passenger door (they helped me set up mobile service to fix) and, when I got home, I noticed a slightly misaligned panel on the hood. Not even sure if I’ll pursue a fix, it’s so minor. Paint was BEAUTIFUL and everything else was perfect (to my untrained eye). Car was fully charged, and has the heated steering wheel! I do seem to be on an older version of software; need to hook into WiFi and update soon. The KC location sent me an email the day before my appointment with tons of information on how to do a contactless delivery. However, we ended up needing an SA’s help because the car was not showing on my app, even after logging out/logging back in. All in all, a positive experience and the car is perfection!

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I thought I'd give SoCal folks some hope.

I had a feeling today would be the day and sure enough after habitually refreshing throughout the day I Just got assigned a VIN!

Ordered on 1/15. MSM with black interior & 18" tires (no FSD). EDD now shows as 7-11 weeks from order placed. This morning it showed as March 14-21.

Wishing all of you the best of luck!

There’s a MSM on black M3P in Seattle existing stock. I’m trying to talk myself out of asking my SA to swap me to it and grabbing it this weekend. I don’t need it! Acceleration boost will do it for me, and I can wait two more weeks, and I want blue anyway. Right?
Don’t do it. Likely only there because some one else rejected it! Patience!!

Reactions: Jeff Davlt
Ordered 3/5 - MSM with 19” sport wheels, black interior
Date started originally at 3/21-3/31 and front end kept pushing back, last night was 3/27-3/31
woke up and had a VIN! 925***
now showing 3/24-3/30

Now that I have a VIN, does that mean the car is fully ready and just needs to ship? I know it probably varies…

Last edited: