Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bay Area here, JUST received VIN as well!
Order placed 2/13 (LR AWD White on Black) and current estimated delivery is March 20-23th (fluctuating constantly past few weeks). I’ll be making a phone call to the Fremont SC shortly to see if I can go today to pickup! I’ll be sure to keep y’all posted 🍻
EDIT: Called and SA informed me car is completing final inspection - tentative pickup scheduled for today!

Tesla just dropped the offer for my trade in from $2400 to $1000 three days before delivery. What a load of BS
Carvana and Carnac offered me 4K more on my trade. You can run the numbers on sales tax, but those two may be a better value. According to central order support, removing a trade-in off of your account is very simple one can be done in one day with one phone call if you end up getting a better deal

Carvana and Carnac offered me 4K more on my trade. You can run the numbers on sales tax, but those two may be a better value. According to central order support, removing a trade-in off of your account is very simple one can be done in one day with one phone call if you end up getting a better deal
Vroom offered less, caravana slightly more. Mostly I’m just upset that they held off on re-evaluating my trade in for five days. It would have been nice to not scramble to get this figured out two days before pickup