Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had never noticed that the LRs have Tesla spelled out on the brake calipers until just tonight when I pealed off the aros and put the caps on. Note that of you do this - update your wheel config to get better mile estimates with the slightly less range. Another note - every calci do comes up with 78 kwh battery. Is there 4 in reserve?? And some pics of the new car.
This is news to me and I love it. I can’t wait to rip those aeros off as soon as I can.

Had never noticed that the LRs have Tesla spelled out on the brake calipers until just tonight when I pealed off the aros and put the caps on. Note that of you do this - update your wheel config to get better mile estimates with the slightly less range. Another note - every calci do comes up with 78 kwh battery. Is there 4 in reserve?? And some pics of the new car.
What wheel config did you change to?

Because I ordered in December my date just changes to 1-12 weeks from order date 😑 Gonna be pretty upset if I don't get a VIN by tomorrow
Was your estimated delivery date originally December 2020 until they delayed it last minute, or has it always been March 2021? I think you're the oldest WA State reservation in this waiting room right now.