Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had never noticed that the LRs have Tesla spelled out on the brake calipers until just tonight when I pealed off the aros and put the caps on. Note that of you do this - update your wheel config to get better mile estimates with the slightly less range. Another note - every calci do comes up with 78 kwh battery. Is there 4 in reserve?? And some pics of the new car.
This is news to me and I love it. I can’t wait to rip those aeros off as soon as I can.

Had never noticed that the LRs have Tesla spelled out on the brake calipers until just tonight when I pealed off the aros and put the caps on. Note that of you do this - update your wheel config to get better mile estimates with the slightly less range. Another note - every calci do comes up with 78 kwh battery. Is there 4 in reserve?? And some pics of the new car.
What wheel config did you change to?

Because I ordered in December my date just changes to 1-12 weeks from order date 😑 Gonna be pretty upset if I don't get a VIN by tomorrow
Was your estimated delivery date originally December 2020 until they delayed it last minute, or has it always been March 2021? I think you're the oldest WA State reservation in this waiting room right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.