Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted to say "hey"
My wife just surprised me with a 2021' M3P!!! She ordered it about 8 weeks ago (I had no clue) and it arrived and was delivered to my house on the day of our 20th anniversary. WOW! White w/ black interior and black wheels. IT HAS TRACK MODE!!!
JT
IMG_3810.jpeg
IMG_5595.jpeg
IMG_5597.jpeg
IMG_5603.jpeg

Just joining in here from Los Angeles! I originally placed my order on 2/8, but it took me some time before I could finish all the financing arrangements (was stupid of me to have taken so long to work it out). I finally submitted everything in the profile on 3/19 and made a call to my SA on 3/21 to "put me in line". So far, here are all of the "Estimated delivery" dates I've seen in my profile:

On 3/19: Estimated delivery: March 23 to 31
On 3/20: Estimated delivery: -
On 3/21, 8pm: Estimated delivery: March 23 to 31
On 3/22, 12pm: Estimated delivery: March 24 to 31
On 3/23, 7am: Estimated delivery: March 25 to 31
On 3/23, 4pm: Estimated delivery: -

So I basically have an "indeterminate" delivery date now. Not sure what's going on. Hope I get it by the end of March. :(

Just joining in here from Los Angeles! I originally placed my order on 2/8, but it took me some time before I could finish all the financing arrangements (was stupid of me to have taken so long to work it out). I finally submitted everything in the profile on 3/19 and made a call to my SA on 3/21 to "put me in line". So far, here are all of the "Estimated delivery" dates I've seen in my profile:

On 3/19: Estimated delivery: March 23 to 31
On 3/20: Estimated delivery: -
On 3/21, 8pm: Estimated delivery: March 23 to 31
On 3/22, 12pm: Estimated delivery: March 24 to 31
On 3/23, 7am: Estimated delivery: March 25 to 31
On 3/23, 4pm: Estimated delivery: -

So I basically have an "indeterminate" delivery date now. Not sure what's going on. Hope I get it by the end of March. :(
I believe you are put in line automatically after you pay the reservation of $100