Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a call to confirm my delivery and it said to sign all documents on my account. But there are no documents showing to sign. Anyone have that issue?
I got the confirmation call this morning (and a text) with the same instructions. Nothing in my account t all day, then around 5pm I got an email saying the documents were ready and now they're in my account. So there's a bit of a lag between the two.

Reactions: goldenstate01
Hi everyone,

For people that have pending home delivery or had chosen the home delivery option in the past, did you guys pay the "final payment" when the car arrived and you inspected it first, or did you guys pay the amount before the car arrived at your property?

Thanks!

So Mine got Delivered today,

a third party drove my car from Burbank to my house. parked it and made sure it was clean.
the car has no issues and drives like a dream.

So happy that I got the car 29 days after the order.

wishing you all a quick delivery as well. and most of all have fun. :)
Did you interact with the 3rd party or he/she just left after dropping it off?

mine is being delivered at 9am on Sunday. I just did the final payment

2/9 - Approved for CVAP then placed an order for a black/black no FSD right away.
3/23 - Received Vin 938XXX
3/26 - Delivered to my driveway.

My experience was a very pleasant one. The sales advisors at Pasadena was super helpful throughout the entire process. My advisor was Josh Obi. I'm going with Connect insurance(Costco). The 6 month rate for the Model 3 and 2019 Honda Clarity is a little under $1k. Best of luck to all those that are still waiting on their vins and cars.

IMG_9167.jpg

2/9 - Approved for CVAP then placed an order for a black/black no FSD right away.
3/23 - Received Vin 938XXX
3/26 - Delivered to my driveway.

My experience was a very pleasant one. The sales advisors at Pasadena was super helpful throughout the entire process. My advisor was Josh Obi. I'm going with Connect insurance(Costco). The 6 month rate for the Model 3 and 2019 Honda Clarity is a little under $1k. Best of luck to all those that are still waiting on their vins and cars.

View attachment 648389
Thanks for the tip on costco insurance ! I got the cheapest option in the market so far. Do you know how their roadside assistance and stuff is ?

Recent stalker. Ordered march 24, have a vin today (was confirmed 1-13 weeks then 27-31st then 28-31st then back to 1-13 weeks now back to 27-31 w/ vin & ready for payment).

From what I have read this is normal? Any predictions on if I will be able to pick up this weekend? Do most people just pay before showing up and hoping the quality is good (ie no need to reject?). Thanks in advance!

Reactions: klangeMod3
Recent stalker. Ordered march 24, have a vin today (was confirmed 1-13 weeks then 27-31st then 28-31st then back to 1-13 weeks now back to 27-31 w/ vin & ready for payment).

From what I have read this is normal? Any predictions on if I will be able to pick up this weekend? Do most people just pay before showing up and hoping the quality is good (ie no need to reject?). Thanks in advance!
That sounds pretty normal, congrats on getting a VIN so quickly! Now that you have a VIN you should be receiving a text message tomorrow or the next day to schedule your delivery appointment.

You can also try calling your local Tesla service center and ask them to see where your car is and maybe schedule delivery too. Mine was able to GPS track my car and help set up a delivery appointment sooner than what was originally offered in my text message.

Reactions: tamon77

From what I’ve seen on this forum, many people pay in advance. Also, many people (like me) hand over a cashiers check at delivery.

Reactions: SeaM3White2021
Were/are you able to pick up your car today? I would hope it's shown up by now.

I'm still holding hope for my pickup tomorrow. I got an automated call from the store along with a text asking to confirm my appoint for tomorrow, but my account hasn't changed (it said to log on to confirm, but there's no option to do so). My SA said he'd call me a day in advance, so I'm hoping he'll call to confirm as well, otherwise I'll just show up and see if it's there haha. Though if it does push to Sunday, it may not be the worst thing. Saturday afternoons/evening traffic at Easton can be a bit of a PITA.
Sorry for the delayed response. Car didn't show up until late Thursday. Ended up picking it up yesterday at 11AM. No issues really (2 very small paint chips in the rear door wells, so not exposed to the outside and I believe the material is aluminum, so no rust risk) and a little dirt on the back seat (which is white), came right off.

Got home and tested my newly installed outlet in the garage and I am pulling the max 24 amps for my setup. Only bummed at myself for missing a piece of lint when I put on the screen protector....grr.

I hope everything goes smooth for you today! Enjoy!!

1616850377310.png