Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my D-day !! Mar 30 ! Lfg !
edit: When I booked the car, Tesla said it can't be delivered to my address and that I had to pick it up, but now it says that the delivery appointment is set on Mar 30 between 9AM to 6PM at my house? Can someone explain this? I received no communication from Tesla whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: lukey13
Did you interact with the 3rd party or he/she just left after dropping it off?

mine is being delivered at 9am on Sunday. I just did the final payment
so they initially did their thing and left ( walked away to the other side of the street to wait for someone to pick him up)
when that happened I walked over to the car after accepting delivery on the computer.
and tried for 5 minutes to get the app to work but the car would not show up.
when he saw that I was getting frustrated he walked over and asked me to log out of the tesla app and log back in
that fixed the issue and I got in and set up my phone to the car and it was great from there.

hope that helps.

I just got this text

"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model 3 to be built tomorrow. We plan to drop off your Model 3 to your address at XXXXXX (my home) in 2-4 days. Once your Model 3 is dropped off, you will receive an email to electronically accept delivery, which must be completed within 24 hours of receipt"

This is my first communication from Tesla. I'm still not sure if I can inspect the car inside out before accepting delivery.

Recent stalker. Ordered march 24, have a vin today (was confirmed 1-13 weeks then 27-31st then 28-31st then back to 1-13 weeks now back to 27-31 w/ vin & ready for payment).

From what I have read this is normal? Any predictions on if I will be able to pick up this weekend? Do most people just pay before showing up and hoping the quality is good (ie no need to reject?). Thanks in advance!

Yep, I think you're in the same boat I am. You happened to order at a good time at the end of the quarter and they are really pushing these things out the door. I would be surprised if you don't get your delivery by the 31st. I was personally just one week from ordering (last Sunday) to delivery (tomorrow). Really shocked me

Yep, I think you're in the same boat I am. You happened to order at a good time at the end of the quarter and they are really pushing these things out the door. I would be surprised if you don't get your delivery by the 31st. I was personally just one week from ordering (last Sunday) to delivery (tomorrow). Really shocked me
I am actually really hoping to pick up today/tomorrow as I wont be able to all next week.

Recent stalker. Ordered march 24, have a vin today (was confirmed 1-13 weeks then 27-31st then 28-31st then back to 1-13 weeks now back to 27-31 w/ vin & ready for payment).

From what I have read this is normal? Any predictions on if I will be able to pick up this weekend? Do most people just pay before showing up and hoping the quality is good (ie no need to reject?). Thanks in advance!
So i just saw this post. I ordered my car on March 25th. So i had same info as you. 1-13 weeks. I just looked now and i saw i have a VIN also. My date says 27th-30th. 😳😳😳

Just got a pleasant surprise that I never even noticed at the local Safeway where I shop for groceries there's a Volta station which offers FREE level 2 charging while you shop. I know it's only a buck or two of electricity but what the heck, I'll take it!

Soooooooooo looking forward to my delivery tomorrow afternoon. I just hope it's glitch-free with production issues

Unfortunately had to do this. Had my VIN and delivery date, but have to wait. Someone will be enjoying my car. White/Black LR 19”. Have fun!
8E500F02-51E8-432B-8239-E0856575DF37.jpeg

Unfortunately had to do this. Had my VIN and delivery date, but have to wait. Someone will be enjoying my car. White/Black LR 19”. Have fun!View attachment 648484
Quality issues or personal?

I was going to call the tesla center (to find out if there is potential to pick up this weekend) but realized im not sure where I am supposed to pick up - is there a way to tell? Thanks

Oh man, just got the car delivered about 30 minutes ago. Pretty much flawless. No major issues at all that I could see. Hood may need to go down a little bit in the front to be flush but that's it. Paint looks flawless, interior is awesome, and all exterior and interior fit and finish is pretty damn near perfect as far as I could see. I'll try to post pics later. Good luck to everyone else and now that I've got it I can definitely say it was worth the wait!

2/7 - Ordered M3 LR White on White, Aero Rims
3/16 - Loan Offer Conditionally Approved
3/17 - Submitted Mortgage info for Loan
3/19 - Loan Offer Approved
3/26 - VIN on Website
3/27 - Delivery Date pushed to 3/29-3/31

Still no email, call or text from Tesla regarding delivery or pick up. Should I be worried? How soon after your VIN was on the website did you receive contact about a delivery or pick-up schedule?

Thanks.

2/7 - Ordered M3 LR White on White, Aero Rims
3/16 - Loan Offer Conditionally Approved
3/17 - Submitted Mortgage info for Loan
3/19 - Loan Offer Approved
3/26 - VIN on Website
3/27 - Delivery Date pushed to 3/29-3/31

Still no email, call or text from Tesla regarding delivery or pick up. Should I be worried? How soon after your VIN was on the website did you receive contact about a delivery or pick-up schedule?

Thanks.

I wouldn't be, took Tesla ~72hrs to get in touch with us regarding delivery, and that was only to move delivery up from what was shown on the site.