Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery in Kansas City on Saturday. Overall the pickup experience was awesome. They gave me a toy model 3 and walked me to my car. I had zero issues with it and we would’ve been in and out in 5 minutes had we not taken pictures with the car and inspected it for so long. This car is amazing and very much worth the wait. Especially when you hit that accelerator for the first time (wow). It was a pleasure waiting with you and I hope everyone takes delivery soon. ❤️

Attachments

• 55981047-F062-4241-B87E-06F2368736FF.jpeg
    55981047-F062-4241-B87E-06F2368736FF.jpeg
    635.3 KB · Views: 63
1st post.
Super new to the club.
ordered mine last night and uploaded everything today.
my son and i went for a test drive last wednesday @ yorkdale toronto and needless to say, my boy was beyond thrilled (and yeah so was i).
L.R white on white. son never heard me say the F word... first acceleration (from 40km/h+), bam! dropped the bomb LOL. after the test drive and back to our fossil fuel lex, "pops, u said the f word". guilty as charged hahaha

just like many, i too am awaiting for my vin and delivery times.
anywho, not really sure how else to introduce myself here. But man, am i glad to make the switch and be part of the tech team i knew ive always belonged in.

cheers fellas/ladies.

1st post too! Lurker for over a year. Went on a test drive on Saturday. Just ordered LR AWD Red/Black. Let the waiting begin!

One quick question: It never let me put in a referral code. Where do I do this? I've completed all the paperwork, loan approved, uploaded everything except insurance.
Easiest way is to have used someones actual referral link when you place the order. After the fact, you can have your assigned Service Advisor add a referral code so that you each get credit. If you need one, let me know. ;)

Picked up my MSM / white interior LR today in Richmond, VA!

Overall, it was a smooth process. They let me have as much time as I needed to look the car over. I had no issues, they even had it charged up to 90% for me. I had been worried that I would miss the sound and feel of the V8 I was coming from, but that worry went away after the first on-ramp I took.