Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, just wanted to see if anyone knows that’s going on.. I had a delivery date of 08 jun - 15 jun. Now it says 5-9 weeks from ordering on my account.
Ive read Tesla sold out for Q2. Does this mean I should expect deliver in Q3?

New member, just trying to learn.
What is your ordering date? In my account, if I look at the "manage" section, I see dates but if I use the back door link for the edit I see a number of weeks instead. If I had those weeks to my order date, this match my forecast dates.

I placed my order April 15th. I had consistent dates that shifted slowly:

black/black no FSD 18" wheels ordered April 17th. (In NJ - Springfield delivery point)

The first delivery dates were Jun 17th - June 30th which are not in the page source code anymore.
Second June 7th - June 23rd not in page code anymore
Third May 30th - June 19th - stayed like that for a long time
Fourth May 29th - June 18th - stayed like that for about a week
Current May 28th - June 17th - changed today.

So mine just moved to June 6-26.. ordered March 28th.. it was May 22-June 10 ..

Sounds like they are bumping orders into the next quarter regardless of when you ordered.
That's interesting. I have the same order as you, but without the FSD (I also have 19" wheels, not sure if you do).

I ordered on 5/3 with a current ETA of Jun 7-27. This ETA hasn't moved since 5/6.

That's interesting. I have the same order as you, but without the FSD (I also have 19" wheels, not sure if you do).

I ordered on 5/3 with a current ETA of Jun 7-27. This ETA hasn't moved since 5/6.
California versus Ontario Canada. I suspect that there are differences between US and Canadian orders.. but geez the shifting estimates... My first estimate was April 15 - May 7..

I'd be happier if they just said 1-13 weeks.. and only changed it once you got a VIN.. and sent an email when the VIN was allocated... or let us see status in the Tesla App.. have the App just display a notification when the VIN and solid delivery estimate is available.

I guess at this point if they are going to use the new batteries in the LR version too, I will get those.. so maybe it's worth the wait.. bet the price goes up again before June.. Just annoyed since I sold one of the vehicles already in anticipation of the delivery just to have it pushed back 2 months. Glad I didn't sell the second vehicle..

Reactions: travis3000
My delivery date has moved back n forth between two estimates only quite a few times.

Order date: 4/11
Specs: Red on white, 19" wheels, no FSD

It started at 5/21-6/10. Then went to 5/28-6/17. Then back to the original date of 5/21-6/10. Then back to 5/28-6/17.

And now its back to my original date again at 5/21-6/10

California versus Ontario Canada. I suspect that there are differences between US and Canadian orders.. but geez the shifting estimates... My first estimate was April 15 - May 7..

I'd be happier if they just said 1-13 weeks.. and only changed it once you got a VIN.. and sent an email when the VIN was allocated... or let us see status in the Tesla App.. have the App just display a notification when the VIN and solid delivery estimate is available.

I guess at this point if they are going to use the new batteries in the LR version too, I will get those.. so maybe it's worth the wait.. bet the price goes up again before June.. Just annoyed since I sold one of the vehicles already in anticipation of the delivery just to have it pushed back 2 months. Glad I didn't sell the second vehicle..
Damn, to be pushed back by 2 months. At least you're getting the new battery. But definitely i get your frustration, especially you went from a 2.5 week wait to 2 months. Definitely keep us posted how it plays out.

We can't know yet. All we know is that EU models either has explicitly one or the other or the new batteries and that they are built in the same factory (and that the range difference will not be significant). That being said, there are 3 types. The MiC ones, and the 2 Made in USA variant. I don't think we get any MiC in north america.