Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA said a lot of cars will be delivered 2nd half of June. Probably has something to do with it being the end of the quarter.

I am glad he called me. I was also able to move my delivery location to a different location in Colorado.
Where did you move to? I am thinking of switching to Denver because of dirt cheap flights, but I don't want to damage my delivery day even further. My SA is very responsive (apparently not the norm) and says she is very confident that Colorado Springs will start getting M3LR in the last week of May.

I ordered a LR, Black, 19" wheels, and white interior on 4/12. I've seen my delivery date jump around a lot since my order was placed. Generally has been falling between May 27 - June 30. But yesterday it changed to a "-" and today it's gone altogether. My SA assured me that we've done everything we can do from our side, that he didn't have any better information to share, and now I just need to wait for the VIN. I'm from Michigan btw and hoping to take delivery from the new SC in Grand Rapids.

Where did you move to? I am thinking of switching to Denver because of dirt cheap flights, but I don't want to damage my delivery day even further. My SA is very responsive (apparently not the norm) and says she is very confident that Colorado Springs will start getting M3LR in the last week of May.

This could be totally off, but I just ordered from Lone Tree and they said Colorado only gets cars once a quarter (in June) for this quarter

I ordered a LR, Black, 19" wheels, and white interior on 4/12. I've seen my delivery date jump around a lot since my order was placed. Generally has been falling between May 27 - June 30. But yesterday it changed to a "-" and today it's gone altogether. My SA assured me that we've done everything we can do from our side, that he didn't have any better information to share, and now I just need to wait for the VIN. I'm from Michigan btw and hoping to take delivery from the new SC in Grand Rapids.
The same thing happened to me, it changed to "-" last week and then went back to June 1-30 on Friday now it's completely blank. I suspect the estimator isn't set up for anything beyond the end of this quarter and ours has shifted too far to the right. With everyone else's estimates shifting back to the left I'm hoping mine shows back up in the next few days.

The same thing happened to me, it changed to "-" last week and then went back to June 1-30 on Friday now it's completely blank. I suspect the estimator isn't set up for anything beyond the end of this quarter and ours has shifted too far to the right. With everyone else's estimates shifting back to the left I'm hoping mine shows back up in the next few days.
Happened to me too. I ordered April 11th, it was 6/10-6/30 Friday, simply not listed at all Sunday, and back to 6/10-6/30 today. I was really hoping it meant me getting my VIN but I guess not. Good to hear I'm not the only one seeing this.

Ordered 3/11. W/BL LR 19”. My dates have been all over. Was at June 9 - June 30, but this morning moved back to May 19 - June 8. This has been tough. I feel like I can practically build one with all the accessories I have in the garage.
It's good to know I'm not the only one with a warehouse of M3 accessories waiting for the car lol The family is protesting, though...

Moved it from Colorado Springs to Littleton (Denver) because of that flight issue.

lol it will.

I forgot to mention that in the last 2 days my dates ranges have changed 5 times. Today it changed 3 times alone. I wouldn't worry about every push-and-pull in timelines. It's gonna drive you mad!
The first one from 04/17-05/07 to 05/05-05/21 was the most annoying. didn't expect it to jump from 05/05 to 06/05 too. half expect to see it as 07/05 by the end of this month..