Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sales Advisor. Once you place an order, you get assigned one. Some are more proactive than others. I am really happy with mine. Very professional and responsive. If you haven’t heard from one you can reach out to the orders email address from your delivery point.
Thanks for answering! I'm a little confused though. I ordered my M3 LR on May 3. I've filled everything out up until the insurance because I don't have a VIN yet obviously. But, I only got 2 emails thus far: one confirming my order, and one confirming my loan offer. I don't see anything about my SA on the Tesla Account page. Can you be more descriptive on where I can find my SA?

Thanks for answering! I'm a little confused though. I ordered my M3 LR on May 3. I've filled everything out up until the insurance because I don't have a VIN yet obviously. But, I only got 2 emails thus far: one confirming my order, and one confirming my loan offer. I don't see anything about my SA on the Tesla Account page. Can you be more descriptive on where I can find my SA?

I ordered 5/1 and mine called me a couple days ago. It seems the SA experience is different for everyone though.

I ordered 5/12 and went from 5-11 weeks to an estimated delivery date of June 19th - 30th for a few days up until this morning. Now I have no ETA or at all just "we will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date". SA says that I should still expect to receive within 5-11 weeks from order date.

Also does anyone know if all of the US model 3 LRs come from Fremont?

I ordered 5/12 and went from 5-11 weeks to an estimated delivery date of June 19th - 30th for a few days up until this morning. Now I have no ETA or at all just "we will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date". SA says that I should still expect to receive within 5-11 weeks from order date.

Also does anyone know if all of the US model 3 LRs come from Fremont?
probably going to be closer to the 11 weeks though. I believe they sold out of Q2 inventory a while back.. I ordered in Q1 (march) and am still waiting.

Reactions: hatully
Thank you all. Very helpful and lightning fast responses!

One other question: I ordered and forget to put in a referral code to get 1,000 supercharger miles. I read that if you email [email protected] shortly after you place the order, they can go back and add the referral code to your order. I did that on 5/16 and I've heard nothing back and nothing shows in my Loot Box on the Tesla App. Any thoughts/perspective on this?
My situation was: I don't know anyone who owns a Tesla, so while I was on the phone with the Tesla Sales Rep, I literally went to Youtube & everyone who posts a video shares their referral code, so I just used the first one that I found & the Rep said that they credited it.
If anyone finds themselves in the same boat, feel free to use mine :)

Thank you all. Very helpful and lightning fast responses!

One other question: I ordered and forget to put in a referral code to get 1,000 supercharger miles. I read that if you email [email protected] shortly after you place the order, they can go back and add the referral code to your order. I did that on 5/16 and I've heard nothing back and nothing shows in my Loot Box on the Tesla App. Any thoughts/perspective on this?
I sent an email and it took them about a week to answer