Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is currently showing 5/23 - 6/7. After wildly flipping around for a while the previous two days were 5/21 - 6/7 and 5/22 - 6/7. Hopefully promising that my end date has stayed consistent at 6/7, but who knows.
Are you picking up from the Scottsdale SC? I ordered my LR on 4/6 for pickup there and mine has been the same dates as yours. Mine did this before, shrinking by one day on the front day for a few days. I really hope it sticks this time.

Did you send them information from another bank and they matched it? Or did you just request that they look at your APR again?
I told them that they approved me for 2.49% and just asked them to shop me better rates. They then ran my credit again, and just applied whatever interest was the best (i first got approved for Wells Fargo for 2.49%, then US bank for the same. then Chase for 1.99%. They also dont reply to your email, you just see it in your manage page lol)

I told them that they approved me for 2.49% and just asked them to shop me better rates. They then ran my credit again, and just applied whatever interest was the best (i first got approved for Wells Fargo for 2.49%, then US bank for the same. then Chase for 1.99%. They also dont reply to your email, you just see it in your manage page lol)
Thanks, I will definitely try this. I have the Wells Fargo 2.49% right now.

Thanks, I will definitely try this. I have the Wells Fargo 2.49% right now.

What is the Wells Fargo one showing on when it expires? Seems to be the most common bank it initially gives. Tesla says it can range from 30 to 60 days. I am hesitant on changing over now since we are not at 30 days prior to June 30th just yet. Though comfortable obviously being able to take delivery by July 20th for example if I applied today.

( I am currently on showing paying via Cash)

What is the Wells Fargo one showing on when it expires? Seems to be the most common bank it initially gives. Tesla says it can range from 30 to 60 days. I am hesitant on changing over now since we are not at 30 days prior to June 30th just yet. Though comfortable obviously being able to take delivery by July 20th for example if I applied today.

( I am currently on showing paying via Cash)
I did mine yesterday assuming it was valid for 60 days.

Just some more data points if anyone finds it helpful.

I also applied through Tesla Financing yesterday (5/19/21) since the expected 60 day approval is about 2 weeks (delay buffer) past the back end of my delivery estimate (6/9 - 6/30).

Received almost instant approval for 60 months @ 2.49% from Wells Fargo.
Then applied with PenFed and was approved for 1.99%, still 60 months. From PenFed's Contact Support page, I asked if they could email me an approval confirmation.

I then forwarded that 1.99% confirmation to [email protected] (based on suggestions on "Tesla Loan Comparison" thread) stating I recived a better rate as shown and asked if the 2.49% rate could be improved. They forwarded my request to [email protected]. Based on suggestions on this thread, seems I should have sent the request to [email protected].

All of this happened within minutes, but after hours (~6pm Pacific) yesterday, so still waiting for a response, but also checking Tesla account to see if rate has been updated.

Delivery estimate updates:
Ordered 4/7: 6/1-6/30
5/6: 6/8-6/30
5/13: 6/9-6/30
5/18: 6/15-6/30
5/19: 6/9-6/30 (current)
5/19: Submitted Tesla Financing loan application.

Delivery to Costa Mesa, California.
M3LR, Blue with Black, 18", without FSD.

Does it say anywhere on the financing details of its expiration?
It does not. But it’s from chase and I think they do not actually pull the credit info (per chase website) so I guess they can reapprove indefinitely but the rate is only fixed for 30 days. Wild guess here. My SA confirmed by email that the period was 60 days. I know it could be innacurate info but that’s all I got.

Attaching a text that was posted in another thread someone received this Tuesday (18th), came from an SA so grab the salt but might seem to confirm some previous suggestions.

Attachments

• text.png
    text.png
    766.4 KB · Views: 65