Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My dates came back as June 7 - June 27 after a short stint of "9 - 13 weeks from order placed date" after the site went back up. I feel like a lot of us will be getting VINs first week of June as long as Tesla works out this "logistical problem" that my SA was talking about. Ordered 04/01, I live in Northern NH, picking up in Northern NJ. Every time my dates disappear or change, it feels like a punch in the gut! I am too emotionally invested in this 😅

Also, for those of you using the page source/Ctrl+F to check for VIN, you can use this bookmarlet to check for a VIN quickly:

javascript:var teslaVin=Tesla.ProductF.Data.Insurance.vin;if(teslaVin)%7Balert(teslaVin)%7Delse%7Balert('No VIN yet')%7D;

Just bookmark this string and select the bookmark while on view order page. This will also work on mobile devices.

Y'all, I'm a 33 year old married man, why is drama around a car delivery affecting my day-to-day emotions this much? It's unreal.
Yeah I hear you, I stopped checking the page that says delivery time and won't check again until I start to see VINs dropping. I ordered in March and two weeks ago my order shifted right 3 weeks and I actually got emotional about it. Three days later the order shifted left 3 weeks. That's when I stopped looking and now I just read these threads. It's kind of fun not knowing now if my dates are moving or not. When I see the first VINs dropping on this site I'll go back to checking the Tesla page.

Reactions: MrClappy
The date slippage is real, but at least it's getting a bit tighter.

Ordered Black / Black, no FSD on April 21st in Texas

Also if y'all haven't added this extension to chrome yet, it helps reveal your VIN Info and track previous delivery dates:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 10.35.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 10.35.42 AM.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 49