Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have details on how to change how you want to finance the car? I want to go from cash to lease.

Been trying to get in touch with my service center but have had no luck. I'll keep trying but seeing there's a better way. I don't know my SA either so thats why I'm calling the service center directly

Anyone have details on how to change how you want to finance the car? I want to go from cash to lease.

Been trying to get in touch with my service center but have had no luck. I'll keep trying but seeing there's a better way. I don't know my SA either so thats why I'm calling the service center directly
I sent an email to my SA and within 15 mins it was approved and updated. You SA must change something in the backend for you to apply/set the financing options. If you SA doesn't take care of it try reaching out the orders_<your service center>@tesla.com

Reactions: StdyFriend

I used the chat that is available on the order page. Just give them your RN number and they can change it on their end

Status
Not open for further replies.