Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checking in, potentially one last time. Thanks for helping pass the time folks, hang in there! It's worth it in the end.

Just accepted delivery of mine, and it looks flawless. Didn't find any issues with it so far, and am now trying to figure out how to sign off work early to just drive around. Your turn will come soon!
@asdfghj Any chance you could update us on how autosteer performs without radar?

For those who got their vin and was constantly checking it: Do you happen to recall if your estimated dates was like 2 weeks out an all of the sudden out of nowhere they said you got your vin? Or were your estimated dates pretty much the week of anyways? Just checking the accuracy!
I posted this video, the guy had an estimate for the end of June

Reactions: WOLVVES
For those who got their vin and was constantly checking it: Do you happen to recall if your estimated dates was like 2 weeks out an all of the sudden out of nowhere they said you got your vin? Or were your estimated dates pretty much the week of anyways? Just checking the accuracy!

My dates were consistently around mid to end of May (5/12 to 5/30) or something. Then, as the date approached the first date kept getting pushed back - for example, when 5/12 would roll around, it would update to 5/14, and so on. It kept doing that until 5/19 or so, when the window got extended another week, so 5/19 to 6/5, and then the first date kept updating as time went on. Eventually got a VIN and the estimated delivery date was at the beginning of what the latest window was.

(I hope that made any sense)

• Love
Reactions: WOLVVES
Ordered my M3 LR, red w/ black interior, on 5/12. Delivery window is now 6/11-6/30. I'm in south central PA, picking up in Devon, PA.
Got my wall connector installed, and I'm waiting on a VIN and pick-up date. Looks like things are starting to move, but the anticipation is agonizing!
Northeast PA ... also picking up in Devon. Ordered in March, changed to Apr 07 order date after they sold "my" In-Inventory VIN, which was after they accepted my deposit $.
I've had no delivery dates for a week now. Last was Jun 05-20.

Seems like late March people who missed the Q1 cut off and a few lucky first couple of days of April are getting vins and expecting delivery for EOM and 1st week of June. Vins are 7-14 days out of delivery. Looks like its the former.

Logical order would make the schedule something like this;
1st/2nd week of April -> 1st/2nd week of June
2/3 of April -> 2/3 June
Then everyone else

Location might affect delivery dates ofc.

Reactions: ZYaj and travis3000