Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my edd just changed from June 17 - 30 to June 10 - 30. M3 LR blue on black ordered 5/18 delivery to Houston TX
I'm hoping it stays that way after you get the EDD back, and that they do follow a semi-reasonable pattern. I live 3 hours away from you and ordered the same car 6 days before you, so I would *expect* to get mine before you? I have no EDD at all, not even a 5-11 weeks after order date, currently.

I'm hoping it stays that way after you get the EDD back, and that they do follow a semi-reasonable pattern. I live 3 hours away from you and ordered the same car 6 days before you, so I would *expect* to get mine before you? I have no EDD at all, not even a 5-11 weeks after order date, currently.

Doesn’t really go by first ordered first served bro. It goes by what location is picked out first. A lot of us haven’t gotten ours and ordered before. Weird process.

Reactions: Jaredspink
I ordered April 9th (NYC) and just got a VIN tonight!! My page had erased my delivery estimates (most recent was June 13th-30th) and then the VIN popped up under the RN. Picking up this week but need to set that up with my SA. The VIN was on my order page. I never got a text.
Nice, good to see they are in the area!

Feel like I’ll be getting mine soon, feeling next week.

Reactions: chrisg05 and Exotic