Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I called the Kitchener SC. They looked my RN up and stated that my car is set to be built June 1st and delivery is likely not until the 15th.

Not what I wanted to hear but at least I have some dates.

Apparently he could see the 'birth date' of the car pretty easily.. not sure why they can't feed that info into the customer portal... so will get a VIN once it's built on Tuesday.. and will have a while for it to be completed and shipped to Ontario...

March order....

Got a VIN this AM..... Vin#97xxxx

All this week I haven't been able to see a delivery date. Last night it said 17-30 June. Today VIN...... Maybe I'm out of purgatory. Not getting excited until my butt is in the seat signing the paperwork. When do I get to select a time to pick-up the vehicle? I clicked confirm delivery but it didn't give me an option of a time to pick-up the vehicle? DO you bring in a personal check for the down payment?

Finally bro! Been seeing you on here before congrats!!!

Heard from my SA, no vin match as of yet… 3-13 week Blahblahblah… if it’s north of three weeks someone else who ordered a MSM, with 28 aero’s and black interior in NY may be in luck. Not enjoying the CS experience as cool as the car may be.

When did you order bro? Think we have the same specs. MSM black interior, 18’ aero, FSD ordered April 1st. The wait is brutal.

Congratulations man on your VIN!! So exciting. I was hoping we would get ours together :( Guess not. My page now says 7-10 weeks. We will def have to meet up sometime though!
wait what... we ordered almost the same day and we're relatively in the same location -_-....
i literally thought we were in the same train man.
meet up for sure man.
im watchin your updates. have u tried opening a new tab then relogging again? then hit manage? cuz thats how i "made" mine appear.

Reactions: travis3000
March order....

Got a VIN this AM..... Vin#97xxxx

All this week I haven't been able to see a delivery date. Last night it said 17-30 June. Today VIN...... Maybe I'm out of purgatory. Not getting excited until my butt is in the seat signing the paperwork. When do I get to select a time to pick-up the vehicle? I clicked confirm delivery but it didn't give me an option of a time to pick-up the vehicle? DO you bring in a personal check for the down payment?
im bringing a personal cheque. but just incase, i have my transit, branch, account number for them to do an ach pull straight from my account. just bring your eager self and ur own pen. perhaps a flashlight too so u can see em panel gaps and angulation. get ur insurance up to date!
im just waiting for my SA to acknowledge the vin i saw through source code. after, gotta holler at my insurance company to update.

Last edited:
Our early morning routine of watching the EDD bounce around has been shattered!
Our VIN number popped up and the EDD is today-May 31! Then Tesla Paramus called saying we could pick up tomorrow. Uh...we're in Maine, we need to finalize insurance, and it's Memorial Day weekend (loads of traffic jams in the NE). So pickup date was arranged Wednesday. Now to see if our SA will manage to get us a one-way car rental.
I'm so overexcited that my hands are shaking. (Maybe I should stop drinking coffee!)
Thanks to all for sharing The Wait.

okay I set up my insurance with the tesla VIN. My delivery date of 5/30 - 6/2 is so soon after getting a VIN. I'm from El Paso TX so I guess they could get it here by then. But with the rumors of vehicles being ready but just needing a software update, makes me wonder if my car is already on the lot? I'm at work in the emergency room right now but if I get time I plan on calling my service center to find out.

As for my data...

Order date: April 11th (financed)
Vin: 975xxx
Specs: Red on white, 19" wheels, no FSD
Est delivery date: From 8-12 weeks to VIN & 5/30 - 6/2

Edit: Apparently its still in transit and it takes at least 48 hours from the time you submit the insurance in Texas till they can get the temp tags. So still a waiting game but at least my bundle of joy is on its way to me and I should hopefully take delivery next week sometime.

im bringing a personal cheque. but just incase, i have my transit, branch, account number for them to do an ach pull straight from my account. just bring your eager self and ur own pen. perhaps a flashlight too so u can see em panel gaps and angulation. get ur insurance up to date!
im just waiting for my SA to acknowledge the vin i saw through source code. after, gotta holler at my insurance company to update.
Happy for you!

• Love
Reactions: EVxdream