Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I
I have a vin and a scheduled date for delivery, but it hasn’t popped up for me to pay the down payment/registratio/taxes. I setup financing a few weeks ago so there’s no options right now. How long does it take before final payment opens up?
m in the same boat! 3 days since vin showed up and I haven’t heard a thing. Trust me I have tried calling the delivery center and can’t get through!

Got the text today—next available pick-up was Thursday. Was close to the store earlier today and dropped by. And there sat the car on the lot (VIN confirmed). Pretty exciting. Lots of cars about: 30+ new, and I'm frankly a little confused about the inability to get through that many cars in a day or two. Detail limitations? Ultimately not a big deal at all.
The non sales people who do the processing, inspection and detailing are probably not working Monday. So two days I guess to do all that.

I'll check if you give me directions on how to check 😂. I have no clue how to check it
For sure! It would be awesome info for all of us waiting and curious.

Here's a link to the post on how to calculate your estimated battery capacity using your energy screen.
Then there's this link to the post that shows how to check the actual battery sticker.

Either method works, the first link is probably easier. Any data point would be great though! Thanks a lot.

For sure! It would be awesome info for all of us waiting and curious.

Here's a link to the post on how to calculate your estimated battery capacity using your energy screen.
Then there's this link to the post that shows how to check the actual battery sticker.

Either method works, the first link is probably easier. Any data point would be great though! Thanks a lot.
I got 77. But my car isn't charged as much as they recommended in the thread atm 😢

Attachments

• 16224372173044260959453621848486.jpg
    16224372173044260959453621848486.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: LINKNBIO
Any updates with your Model 3's yall?
I ordered M3 LR MS with FSD on 5/22, had the 4-11 week notice, and then turned to 3-12 weeks for a days and then disappearing for a few days as well to having a EDD from June 14-30 now. I haven't gotten a vin and I'm picking up Coral Gables, Miami, Florida. Has anyone in the Miami area gotten a vin? Just really excited here lol and curious .