Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday had my first EDD show up after it disappeared before: June 12-25. Today it narrowed a bit to June 13-22.

LR AWD, MSM, Black interior, aero wheels, AP. Ordered 5/15 for Jacksonville, FL.

Got my VIN today!!! EDD updated as well to June 12-18.

LR AWD, MSM, Black interior, aero wheels, AP. Ordered 5/15 for Jacksonville, FL.

Unfortunately lumbar controls are not in my Model 3 for the passenger seat. :/
Thanks for confirming this. I think the explanation Elon gave is lame- 1) how do they really know if people are using them? Market survey? Onboard control tracking? 2) whenever I had lumbar support, I just crank it up and leave it at that, without making the changes, which may look like less use?
Congrats on the pickup!

I ordered a SR+ to Westmont on 4/21 and I still have not received a VIN. I do have a ballpark estimate that my car should arrive there on 6/3, so I'm guessing there is a new shipment coming to locations this week
Ordered a White/White Long Range AWD on 4/16. Got my VIN on Friday 5/28. Just spoke with SA and set delivery for Saturday 6/5. Picking up in Highland Park

I'm *HOPING* he was either tired of answering "when is it getting here" questions and just gave a really late date, or he's trying to set a bad expectation so when it gets here earlier, it seems more impressive (aka the "Scotty Factor" - https://wiki.c2.com/?ScottyFactor). Of course, I'm also hoping it's not so bad, since I'm waiting as well!
I just really hate ride sharing around town and to work that’s all lol

Reactions: masaokun