Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Californians! Have you tried to call your delivery center directly? Just wondering whether they're going to provide any valuable information.

Yeah, I've emailed the Marina Del Rey location where I'm scheduled to pick up. Basically, what I was told is that they are expecting to get the bulk of the vehicles in the next few weeks but do not have an exact date since I haven't been assigned a VIN yet. They noted that my account being completed is a plus since their system will prioritize VINS based on profiles being completed, and that I should look out for a text when it's time to schedule delivery.

Pick up of vehicle was very easy and quick. Only thing that slowed me down was I didn’t have a pen to sign docs. App worked after a couple minutes and I took care of everything else at the house. Have minor blemishes — small scratch on the handle of the rear car door, and a minor panel gap on rear door. Also, had some of the adhesive on the car left over from when they took the plastic off the car. Delivery advisor said I could get a service appt for the things I noticed.

Reactions: Tesconnect
Pick up of vehicle was very easy and quick. Only thing that slowed me down was I didn’t have a pen to sign docs. App worked after a couple minutes and I took care of everything else at the house. Have minor blemishes — small scratch on the handle of the rear car door, and a minor panel gap on rear door. Also, had some of the adhesive on the car left over from when they took the plastic off the car. Delivery advisor said I could get a service appt for the things I noticed.
They didn’t have a pen you could use? Times really are lean at Tesla. 🤣

this guy does a great job of detailing the steps in how to properly paint correct, polish, and coat a car. I did the process on the car I’m trading in. Was a breeze. Highly recommend this.
I know Matt Personally. Have for a while. His videos are great for learning and he’s knowledgeable. Just have to strap in because they are long. He’s obsessed and used some stupid expensive stuff that you don’t need to use also.

Yeah, I've emailed the Marina Del Rey location where I'm scheduled to pick up. Basically, what I was told is that they are expecting to get the bulk of the vehicles in the next few weeks but do not have an exact date since I haven't been assigned a VIN yet. They noted that my account being completed is a plus since their system will prioritize VINS based on profiles being completed, and that I should look out for a text when it's time to schedule delivery.do they really
Yeah, I've emailed the Marina Del Rey location where I'm scheduled to pick up. Basically, what I was told is that they are expecting to get the bulk of the vehicles in the next few weeks but do not have an exact date since I haven't been assigned a VIN yet. They noted that my account being completed is a plus since their system will prioritize VINS based on profiles being completed, and that I should look out for a text when it's time to schedule delivery.
Do they really prioritize finished profiles? I’ve heard both ways.