Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I GOT A VIN!

But not through the normal methods :) I happened upon a black/white Model Y available in new inventory in Los Angeles and since I was on the edge of 3/y anyway I ended up going for the Y. It has 7 seats and a trailer hitch, which is great. Once I placed the order, I immediately had to accept the teslavision and received my VIN. only 5am, so I'm going to be hitting up my SA as quick as possible to see if I can get a delivery date.

My model 3 order is going on hold in case I wont to sell my Y and get a 3 sometime in the future.

Good luck everyone!

What happens to your price? Do you have to pay the newer increased price?

You waited like 2 weeks by the way.....
Yeah, it cost about $2k more, $1500 for the wheels, $500 for the price increase.

I know a lot of people were waiting a lot longer, but I've been without a car for 3 weeks and it got really old asking for people to take me where I needed to go. If my old car hadn't needed repairs that were going to take at least 3 weeks, I'd have kept it and not minded the extra wait time at all. I'm just glad my co-workers have been so nice about being my taxi service. I owe them some rides!

Ordered in Charlotte NC - 5/8 LR Black/Black with 19" Sport Rims - Woke up and saw many Model Ys and 1 Model 3 in stock on the web near me. I was close to pulling trigger on Model Y online. Checked my page and had me accept vision and then saw my VIN! Lately my ranges were June 14-23, 16-23 then June 17-23 and seemed to be getting close. Now shows June 14-20 with a VIN.

Is there a minimum number of weeks we're supposed to wait to be part of the club? Nothing wrong with getting one if it's available, even if it costs more. His money.
no min, just saying people from March still waiting. I understand his plight, and it blows. These cars already cost too much IMO, so paying more over waiting is tough for me to justify.

My appt is Saturday, and my final payment was made. I better get it Saturday or I will be pissed too.