Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They still have to ship mine across the country to North Carolina so if it's not built soon they're not going to get it to me early enough to keep me from cancelling
I hear you man I’ve been tempted. Most annoying process ever. Almost went in on a model y last night but I couldn’t pull the trigger after waiting this time and wanting my car at the price I ordered.

Saw a few people recently asking about MSM, if anyone is looking for a road-trip or is in CO --

1622648117665.png

You’re twisting a knife that is already in my chest 🤣. But yeah man it’s bad here.

I'm picking up in Burbank too. My EDD (at least as of today) is 6/14 - 6/30. Who knows? But yes, living in CA is backfiring us now.
My Vegas delivery is still holding steady at 6/18 - 6/30, so it's not just CA, seems a Southwest thing. Though we've had so many Californians move here the past couple of years that you could probably consider Vegas "SoCal Lite". 😂

Reactions: Crecin91
Still shocked at the amount of people crying about the buying process. This process is one of the beat there is. Like buying a pair of shoes online rather than haggling with a dealership. You wait 1-3 months for a car you custom order online. You thought it would be different? And sure lack of communication. Well I'd rather them put their attention towards the quality of the product then answering every quirky question from someone. If your car hasn't been built yet you want them to look through the thousand pages to see where you are in the que? Just do something with your time and enjoy the fact that you're getting an amazing car.

For those saying you won't order a tesla again? Good. One less on the road to compete with. Makes mine all that more special :p

Still shocked at the amount of people crying about the buying process. This process is one of the beat there is. Like buying a pair of shoes online rather than haggling with a dealership. You wait 1-3 months for a car you custom order online. You thought it would be different? And sure lack of communication. Well I'd rather them put their attention towards the quality of the product then answering every quirky question from someone. If your car hasn't been built yet you want them to look through the thousand pages to see where you are in the que? Just do something with your time and enjoy the fact that you're getting an amazing car.

For those saying you won't order a tesla again? Good. One less on the road to compete with. Makes mine all that more special :p
I too enjoy eating poop sandwiches and calling it Michelin star dining..

Here comes the Tesla defense police 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️ Come on guy we’re not attacking the car itself. Or else we wouldn’t wait. It’s the estimates are way off. The SAs telling people they’ll get it within a certain date. You don’t have to defend the company for everything man. It’s a great car but it’s ok for them to have a bad buying process to others. Some have a great experience and others don’t it’s ok no need to bash those having a bad buying experience.

To be honest, Teslas are unique and that's why people like them. But as other car companies catch up in the EV space, tesla needs to get their act together. What I mean about that is being transparent to its consumers way ahead for not only delivery times but also removing features/functionality like radar or lumbar support, and raising costs, etc. Not asking much really.

Custom car? You have a choice between 5 colors. White or Black interior and 2 sets of tires. These are mass produced