Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m so tempted to call Fresno, but I don’t want to be a pain as they are deff getting more calls than usual lol

I didn't either but they were very friendly.
I decided to call anyways because I didn't want them to change their policy on giving out info after they get flooded from calls here and then I wouldn't be able to get an update from them later. I'd suspect though since you're east coast yours will probably ship out this way at the same time as mine.

Reactions: FDNYC
Just a friendly FYI for those doing outside financing.

I had my VIN, and my delivery appointment set up for (6/12). However, I still hadn't gotten my USAA loan information to Tesla yet, and nobody was reaching out to me. When I called the local Tesla dealership I was picking up from, the local agent informed me that I needed to make sure the Dealer Funding Request was sent to him so they could upload it. They responded within 20 minutes to let me know they had it and it had been uploaded after I emailed them the document.

Luckily I got that sorted pretty easily. I was also told the ACH transfer for the remaining amount would show up in my account page a few days prior to my delivery date.

I figured I would share so people wouldn't be surprised when their delivery date nears since Tesla is so opaque with the whole process and the SA is useless (literally this was the first live person I had spoken over the entire 2 month process).

Reactions: EDG3ofINSANITY
Just a friendly FYI for those doing outside financing.

I had my VIN, and my delivery appointment set up for (6/12). However, I still hadn't gotten my USAA loan information to Tesla yet, and nobody was reaching out to me. When I called the local Tesla dealership I was picking up from, the local agent informed me that I needed to make sure the Dealer Funding Request was sent to him so they could upload it. They responded within 20 minutes to let me know they had it and it had been uploaded after I emailed them the document.

Luckily I got that sorted pretty easily. I was also told the ACH transfer for the remaining amount would show up in my account page a few days prior to my delivery date.

I figured I would share so people wouldn't be surprised when their delivery date nears since Tesla is so opaque with the whole process and the SA is useless (literally this was the first live person I had spoken over the entire 2 month process).
Main reason i stuck with the tesla financing. MY CU rate was marginally better, but the hassle and all I passed. MY cu said I could refinance it after delivery too, but unless the rate is 1.99 or less it isn't even worth it.

Is there a particular time of day that VINs typically get assigned and are available on the "Manage" page? I'd rather check once a day rather than constantly refreshing the page throughout the day.

I had checked my account maybe once or twice since I ordered May 7th, but as soon as I turned my leased Audi A5 yesterday, I've been obsessively checking at all hours hoping for some update.

Is there a particular time of day that VINs typically get assigned and are available on the "Manage" page? I'd rather check once a day rather than constantly refreshing the page throughout the day.

I had checked my account maybe once or twice since I ordered May 7th, but as soon as I turned my leased Audi A5 yesterday, I've been obsessively checking at all hours hoping for some update.
You can refresh constantly after 6/23 because that’s probably earliest it comes to Burbank for us

It seems like the large drops in the past tend to happen sometime in the night so I would just check in the mornings

Reactions: aliecat08