Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order Day +51. Songs no longer bring me joy. Food has lost its taste. My vision is cut to 256 colors. One of them may not even be MSM. Should have gone with white ...
Pearl white isn't faring much better. Ordered white/black/aero/no FSD in Portland on 4/7 and now 2 months later I'm showing EDD July 5-25. The fact that EDD is still jumping forward and backward 30 days overnight after this long tells me something is up with their manufacturing lines.

Reactions: T_ELSA
Omg. I’ve had this response a couple of times. The last one was even worse. Yesterday I did another chat because my EDD was only 3 days away and I still have no VIN. Someone named Alex just said please contact your local service centre and SA so they can further assist you. He then disconnected the chat connection without even waiting for what I’ve got to say. Terrible.
Had live chat once tell me to expect a vin any second and my delivery date was 4 days out. That was 3 weeks ago

Yep. Almost everyone on this thread has taken delivery or at least gotten their VINs. Maybe except for those new ones that just ordered late May or even June. Only us with MSM and red I think left. Today my dates has tightened on both ends. From June 9-19 it’s not June 10-18.
Thats not true. I ordered Pearl White on 4/26 and still waiting. Looking at the tracking spreadsheet, I see there are quite a few from April still waiting and most are not MSM.

Thats not true. I ordered Pearl White on 4/26 and still waiting. Looking at the tracking spreadsheet, I see there are quite a few from April still waiting and most are not MSM.
I’m still waiting on my white too

2021 Model 3 LR | White Exterior | All Black Interior | 18" Aero Wheels | No FSD
Ordered
5/18/21. Delivery Location: Buena Park, California
Estimated Delivery Date (EDD): 5-11 Weeks, June 15-30, June 17-30, June 18-30, June 17-30, June 19-30

Last edited:
Reactions: kerbyOT7
Pearl white isn't faring much better. Ordered white/black/aero/no FSD in Portland on 4/7 and now 2 months later I'm showing EDD July 5-25. The fact that EDD is still jumping forward and backward 30 days overnight after this long tells me something is up with their manufacturing lines.
My EDD has stayed pretty steady at somewhere around the last two weeks of June. When I read something like your post I don't know what to think. You ordered 5 weeks before me, exact same car, West Coast delivery and you are getting July EDD dates. That is scary.