Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's really annoying. I made my original comment as a joke, but I've seen a lot of examples of Tesla dropping the ball on this.
My comment was a bit tongue-in-cheek because I know some of you are having less-than-stellar experiences with yours, but my SA has been very responsive, even answering on his day off. That hasn’t resulted in me getting my car any sooner though. :)

My comment was a bit tongue-in-cheek because I know some of you are having less-than-stellar experiences with yours, but my SA has been very responsive, even answering on his day off. That hasn’t resulted in me getting my car any sooner though. :)
Yeah, I've had some issues but not nearly as bad as others. Customer Service is hard to get right especially when you're growing extremely fast

Has anyone who received the “Tesla virtual orientation” email gotten a vin/delivery shortly after? I’m not sure if they just send them to everyone in that area or it’s actually close to your delivery date. Mine was for NJ/DE/PA

A
Has anyone who received the “Tesla virtual orientation” email gotten a vin/delivery shortly after? I’m not sure if they just send them to everyone in that area or it’s actually close to your delivery date. Mine was for NJ/DE/PA
I received the same email for NJ/PA/DE for virtual orientation tonight a few days ago; did not attend. No VIN correlation as of yet for me

Reactions: scrub0bk
The jokes on him. He has a 2020 model 3 that they did a chrome delete on to make it look like a 2021.

Hahaha funny guy;) I have the paperwork for my car, it was made in May 2021, VIN # fits in with that time frame perfectly. Also have the heated steering wheel, updated interior. The funny thing was, I didn't even care if the passenger seat had the lumbar support. I happened to take a quick peek when I got home out of curiosity and sure enough it was there.

I did my order at fashion square with Tesla. One of there sales guys helped me out there and he became my sales associate that way. Honestly he could be full of it, but he seemed like he knew what he was talking about.
I have yet to see any EDD past June 30 so I'll take an end of June delivery over somehow slipping into July, so hopefully your SA is correct.

Hahaha funny guy;) I have the paperwork for my car, it was made in May 2021, VIN # fits in with that time frame perfectly. Also have the heated steering wheel, updated interior. The funny thing was, I didn't even care if the passenger seat had the lumbar support. I happened to take a quick peek when I got home out of curiosity and sure enough it was there.
::Looks over a your passenger seat::
“You gonna use that lumbar support?”

“Nah”

“Mind if I …”

“Go right ahead!”

::unbolts seat and swaps::

Here are some pictures

IMG_2649.JPG
IMG_4159.JPG