Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
and then my date moved AGAIN to june 21 to 27, so I guess its tightening?

it was 7/13 to 8/2 this morning, then TODAY was June 23 - June 30, then got Tesla Vision and VIN and it went to 2 to 11 weeks, then AGAIN to June 21 - June 27, all in one day.
I guess they're trying to gauge the transport time to see when will it actually arrive at your delivery location.

OMG!!!! I got my VIN!
There I was doing my 10th refresh of the day and boom! It gave me the order update page to confirm Tesla Vision. EDD changed to 7-10 weeks on the account page but found the VIN in the source code. 5YJ3E1EB8MF987###. It's happening Team MSM!
View attachment 671000

Congrats!!! we are 987xxx twins! lol
Woah! I ordered 5/28. Hopefully, mine is up next. Same build!

and then my date moved AGAIN to june 21 to 27, so I guess its tightening?

it was 7/13 to 8/2 this morning, then TODAY was June 23 - June 30, then got Tesla Vision and VIN and it went to 2 to 11 weeks, then AGAIN to June 21 - June 27, all in one day.

I guess they're trying to gauge the transport time to see when will it actually arrive at your delivery location.
Mine just changed to June 9 to 15! :eek:

everyone just wants what they want and they want it now. This is according to everyone at my SC, the most chaotic quarter end they have dealt with.

I get the frustrations, but some of you haven't hit a month yet. I was just shy of a full two months from order to delivery and I am on the east coast which they prioritized earlier for deliveries.

The purchase and delivery were both excellent and way better than the car dealer experience. Honestly if you ordered any other quarter where there wasn't a parts shortage, gas inflation, etc, I am pretty sure it wouldn't take this long. Last quarter my friend in LA ordered a custom build on 3/30 and got his car that day.

I just got my car back from the tint shop. Stay patient, it will come.
Thank you for validating my choice to keep with the Storm Trooper aesthetic. Looks great!

Reactions: Dsn112
My front date keeps slipping back a day to keep me perpetually 2 weeks and 1 day out. Today I went from "6/22-6/30" to "6/23-6/30." And I've gotten that one day bump back almost every day for the past 4 days. Weird.

I see some people here talking about their pickup locations — was that something I was supposed to specify somewhere? I ordered online and the only thing I've gotten is the initial email which didn't mention pickup location and the account overview page which, likewise, hasn't mentioned where my pickup location would be or given me an option to select. I live in Cary, NC so the Raleigh SC is the only one that makes sense. I just kind of assume that's where it automatically routed me.

My front date keeps slipping back a day to keep me perpetually 2 weeks and 1 day out. Today I went from "6/22-6/30" to "6/23-6/30." And I've gotten that one day bump back almost every day for the past 4 days. Weird.

I see some people here talking about their pickup locations — was that something I was supposed to specify somewhere? I ordered online and the only thing I've gotten is the initial email which didn't mention pickup location and the account overview page which, likewise, hasn't mentioned where my pickup location would be or given me an option to select. I live in Cary, NC so the Raleigh SC is the only one that makes sense. I just kind of assume that's where it automatically routed me.
I’m also in the Raleigh area and have been getting the same EDD pattern. Also currently at 6/23-6/30 as of today.