Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys I need help. I initially couldn't decide between a M3 or a MY, but then I ordered a M3 on May 7th for reasons I can't even remember right now.

Soooo I kept trolling the Tesla website and a few other tracking sites for a new MY LR (white on white, 20 inch wheels, FSD, 5 seater) that wasn't a demo, hoping to snatch a brand new one that someone else rejected delivery on. About 30 minutes ago one popped up but it was MSM not white.

I panic bought it.

Now I don't know what to do. Should I proceed with the MSM MY, wait for my M3, or keep trolling for a white/white MY?

HELPPPP MEEE.
I believe if you don't need the extra space of the MY then the M3 is the logical choice, it is superior in most other facets.

Midway through the process I realized that my order date was largely irrelevant and it was all about my location. Still annoys me that I can find my exact build in Texas just sitting there for sale for anyone to go and pick up tomorrow while my car in Cali isn't even built yet.
Omg I thought I got a VIN this morning. I got an email from Tesla but it was for a CHAdeMO being in stock again :(

dates are still holding for two weeks in a row

2021 Model 3 White exterior, Black interior, Aero Wheels
Order Date: May 18
EDD: June 19 - 30
Delivery to: Buena Park, Ca.
If I don’t get my car by the end of June, I think I may go purchase a demo. I ordered 5/17 with a Burbank delivery. White in White.

Finally picked her up today!

IMG_5254.jpeg