Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bay Area ordered 5/8: 2021 Model 3 SR+ | Red | All Black Interior | 18’’ Aero Wheels | No FSD

Last month (not sure since didn't really check): 6/15 - 6/30
Yesterday: 9/2 - 9/22
Today: 7/30 - 8/19

I'm not in any rush to get my M3, but when my EDD window was close I checked and was surprised to see the September delivery date. Found this forum and saw that the EDD range changes a lot. I guess I'll start tracking along with you all!

My order is also Burbank. Also 6/18 - 6/30 as of this morning, which was 6/17 - 6/30 yesterday. THREE Burbank orders with the same EDD. At least they're consistent. Maybe we'll get our VIN this weekend and take delivery late next week?

My buddy ordered out of the Buena Park area and 4/28. He just got his VIN last night. They told him they’re expecting a bunch of VIN drops this week/weekend as his wife ordered a Model Y as well same location but on 5/02

Reactions: Kenz3 and kerbyOT7
Hey guys, if anyone recall I got my white LR a month back (you can check my history on what happened)

Anyways my coworker just got his VIN. He ordered on 5/2 - M3 LR MSM+White Interior+19" wheels. We're located in San Fernando Valley and his pickup is at Burbank, CA

EDIT: he actually follows this thread, so he might hop in if anything.
Update on this: My coworker got a call today to schedule a delivery to his place tomorrow (they'll be confirming tomorrow morning on what time).
He told me on Monday that his EDD was 6/18-6/30, then he got his VIN yesterday (Tuesday) and delivery tomorrow (Thursday). I guess it happens super fast now lol.

Called the Scottsdale SC today and the lady told me she wasn't sure why people were getting timeframes like mine of 9 - 13 weeks but mentioned it was a "glitch." She looked up my account and told me that my order has been placed with a manufacturing build but didn't have any specific dates. This seems like BS because everyone should be placed in queue for a build when they order, so not really sure what she meant there. She said she would expect my car before the end of the month based on my order date of 5/1 though. So really, I learned absolutely nothing new.

Reactions: Lazerack
So, ordered 5/24, date was adjusted and set based off accepting vision only to 6/28-6/30.

Just got a text and URL to schedule my delivery between 6/27-6/29.

Hmm.....kind of wondering about this whole end of quarter rush to jam deliveries into the end of it?

Makes me want to delay it on purpose...haha...

Reactions: Andooty