Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well asked Elon when I'm going to be joining the tesla family. Now I have this EDD. That's not looking good.

1623879220314.png

Because many of us have had some good and some not-so-good experiences (I've experienced both) with Service Advisors at Tesla, I thought I'd look at a job posting for a Service Advisor at Tesla. This is what I found.

The Role

At Tesla, the Tesla Advisor plays a pivotal role in Tesla achieving our end of quarter delivery goals. They consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers as well as create a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. Tesla Advisors constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.

To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences.

Because many of us have had some good and some not-so-good experiences (I've experienced both) with Service Advisors at Tesla, I thought I'd look at a job posting for a Service Advisor at Tesla. This is what I found.

The Role

At Tesla, the Tesla Advisor plays a pivotal role in Tesla achieving our end of quarter delivery goals. They consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers as well as create a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. Tesla Advisors constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.

To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences.
They nailed the memorable experience alright...

What’s the issue with the registration? Also, I ordered from Burbank. What was that at the end about “week half”?
My current car that I’m trading in is co-signed, and there are different types of co-signed registrations. One that requires both parties to be present. Other only one can be present. They were so hell bent on CA law was everyone has to be there to sign over the car. Which isn’t the case.

and the gentleman I was talking to, said it would be a pain in the ass to fly out the co-signer with in the next week and a half

I wonder if Seattle has more cars to deliver and is taking longer to process. I ordered before you, same build, no VIN yet.
No idea, but hope it is something like that and you all get your cars too by the end of the month.

Based on what I've been reading I am trying not to get my hopes up at this point and won't celebrate too much until I'm actually in the car driving it home...😬

Info for my fellow Washingtonians, hoping you are getting similar news. Just got VIN and EDD of June 20-28, MSM LR, 18" Aero, no FSD. Ordered 5/7.
SON OF A...
*clenched teeth* I mean... Congratulations. *twitch twitch * You must be pretty excited. *twitch* I can only imagine your joy. I'm happy for you.

Last edited:
Hey all, first time poster and first time Tesla buyer. I’m already living the anxiety of checking my account page a few times a day, but this thread has shown that I definitely need to manage my expectations 😅

I received an email from PayoffQuotes asking for the payoff info for my trade-in, stating “Once we have above information, we will finalize the delivery process as soon as possible.”

I have to think their idea of “soon” and mine are going to be very different realities lol

2021 Model 3 LR | White Exterior | White and Black Interior | 18" Aero Wheels | No FSD
Ordered 6/11/21. Delivery Location: Maplewood, Minnesota
EDD: 2-10 weeks, August 02 - September 01