Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, when Tesla sends you the schedule your appt. notice. Then, gives you the final notice, and says it will give your car to another person, then you can reschedule another delivery.

How long typically is the wait until your next delivery? I'm in FL BTW.

Worried about all this quarter end nonsense and QC problems as they all the sudden started giving tons of VINs to people and posting on here lately.

Thcx

Just got my VIN, EDD is 6/17 - 6/21. Ordered 5/21 in Vegas.

Hope all the South Westerners get a VIN soon too! I've got survivor's guilt over here! 😂
Just got off the phone with my SA, delivery is scheduled for Saturday at Noon. The car arrives tomorrow apparently, so there's a small chance I might be able to pick it up then.

I used a buddy's referral link to place the order and confirmed that Tesla does not show the referral. The store manager is going to look into it, we'll see what happens.

Reactions: M3isforme
What happens if you are traveling during the 3 day period? You are just f'ed?
Posted something similar, received the schedule delivery notice...but if I can't pick it up and need to reschedule for another vehicle, what is the wait time typically? I've read you get put at the front of the line and not at the bottom of orders after your's. They don't punish you for not taking delivery if it isn't possible.

???