Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update for those in the PNW, I got a delivery date scheduled for 6/25 in Portland. We'll see how that goes. I was riding a bicycle up towards Mt. St. Helens when I got a text out of the blue to schedule delivery. I immediately stopped and wasted no time and got it scheduled. 🚴‍♂️

MSM LR, No FSD, 18" Aero, Ordered 5/7.
I'm glad to hear about some Portland deliveries arriving.

On the other hand, man, I have the EXACT same car ordered way back on April 5th...75 days of this annoying delivery experience only to hear someone else at my exact same location with the exact same car who ordered more than a month after me already getting their car...boy Tesla needs to get their act together.

I'm glad to hear about some Portland deliveries arriving.

On the other hand, man, I have the EXACT same car ordered way back on April 5th...75 days of this annoying delivery experience only to hear someone else at my exact same location with the exact same car who ordered more than a month after me already getting their car...boy Tesla needs to get their act together.
This is my exact model too. I'm just twiddling my thumbs while I cheer on all the folks getting deliveries who ordered months after me.
My frustration is palpable.

My account seems to only ever update once per day in the morning. Anyone else have the same? I feel like everyone else is getting multiple date changes per day. I've see many people get VINs throughout the day but I'm expecting to just wake up one morning to one.
I’m the same. Only the morning seems to change. A few weeks ago it changed twice in a day but other then that it just seemed like once a day in the morning.

I'm new to the Tesla experience and am wondering if anyone knows the latest time a buyer can pick their car up. And with touchless delivery, what does one do if the vehicle has damages? who would you report that to?
I am not 100% sure on this but I believe you have three days to pick up your car before they assign it to someone else. If there are problems you have 100 miles or x days to report those problems to your service center. I think it is 30 days or 100 miles whichever comes first.

My account seems to only ever update once per day in the morning. Anyone else have the same? I feel like everyone else is getting multiple date changes per day. I've see many people get VINs throughout the day but I'm expecting to just wake up one morning to one.
Exact same thing for me. I wake up to a new time. And I’ve checked at ~1-2am PST and it’s still the same as that day. So must be ~3/4/5am or something.

Hi all, waiting for a black with white interior, pickup in burbank.
order 5/31
No vin yet
EDD timeline:
06/03/2021 - June 20 - June 30
06/04/2021 - June 14 - June 30
Sometime after that, June 20-30
06/16/2021 - June 18 - June 30
06/17/2021 - June 19 - June 30

anyone think I’ll get the vin soon or just false hope?
06/18 - 9-13 weeks

06/19 - 8-12 weeks

Today - still at 8-12 weeks.

Anyone else move into the weeks last two days and still stuck here? 😓

Has anybody looked at the end of quarter trends from the last quarter in the spreadsheet? Just trying to think positively - looks like most orders made up until the 15th of March were filled by the end of the month with their crazy end of quarter pushes. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking, but really hoping that’s the case this quarter! If that’s the case, here’s to 10 more days of constantly refreshing our order pages!

Mine only seems to change the dates when I check it in the morning. Hopefully when the vin shows up that will be the exception!

Reactions: JoJa15