Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got my VIN today! The car came off assembly in Fremont at 4:51PM per my SA.
EDD 21-26 June in PHX - Raintree. I originally ordered blue/black SR+ end of April and changed my mind on May 5th towhite/black LR. My SA's name is Joaquin and he was great all along. He actually kept me from getting some demos reassuring me about June 22nd as EDD. I must say he was very accurate! I mean he shared that with me at the beginning of June...who knew 😂. Anyways, hope all you Tesla heads get yours soon!!!
Congrats! That's one more from AZ down.

Update - just got my
Just got the Tesla Vision screen in my account and my VIN, finally! There is hope for us in the PNW :)

Ordered 4/6 - VIN 6/20

M3LR/white/black/18"/no FSD
An update on this - delivery is scheduled for Thursday! Picking up on Renton. Things happened pretty fast today, here was the timeline:

- Checked My Account page at ~noon today (6/20), got Tesla Vision screen and VIN
- Called my local SC to confirm the VIN and see if I can schedule delivery - they said the car is still in Fremont, when it gets here I'll be able to schedule
- Uploaded proof of insurance shortly after
- ~6pm got a text to schedule delivery. Available time slots were 24th or 25th - I scheduled for 24th
- Now just waiting for them to ask for payment

Seems like once the ball starts rolling it rolls fast :) Hopefully more PNWers will get their cars soon

Good news to my Buena Park people! Just got tesla vision prompt and Vin! 5/2 order date. MSM LR 19inch wheels

And i've seen a few people ask how the tesla vision prompt looks like, and no one answered, so here it is. It is pretty hard to miss:
jngmrFh.png

Delivery date changed to 8-12 weeks, but I've stopped paying attention to that. I'm sure the Q2 push will have that car to me by next weekend! 5/2 order date puts me at week 7 anyway!

XcQGABW.png

Last week, my EDD went from "9-13 weeks" to "June 21 - June 30" to "June 22 - June 30" .... This morning I woke up to "8-12 weeks" ..... Based on my conversation with my SA last week, I will try to remain calm. The SA told me that these EDD dates will fluctuate wildly at times and mean nothing and that I should expect my VIN early this week. #breathe #BurbankDelivery

Woke up this morning hoping I’d have another shift, but still holding at the 8-12 weeks. I know there are others ahead of me, so will cheer all y’all on with my fingers crossed they get at least to the early to mid-June orders by the end of the month! In the meantime, will be furiously refreshing the existing inventory page hoping someone misses their window and my exact specs pop up! I’m also traveling this week for work, so hoping that occupies my mind a little more than it has been the last couple of weeks!

Reactions: ASultan and mtrois
Last week, my EDD went from "9-13 weeks" to "June 21 - June 30" to "June 22 - June 30" .... This morning I woke up to "8-12 weeks" ..... Based on my conversation with my SA last week, I will try to remain calm. The SA told me that these EDD dates will fluctuate wildly at times and mean nothing and that I should expect my VIN early this week. #breathe #BurbankDelivery
Yeah this is pretty wild… went from 7/14-8/13 yesterday to 6/30-7/30 this morning. Still not ready with my trade-in 😅

Well another day to the left, 6/23-6/30 now. Anyway, it's PRIME DAY! Here's a list of all the best deals I found for those of use still waiting and even you luck ones that just got your car.

Prime Day Tesla Model 3 Accessories
Glass Roof Sunshade: Amazon.com
2021 Frunk Mat: Amazon.com
Center Console Organizer Tray: Amazon.com
Spoiler: Amazon.com
Puddle Lights: Amazon.com
Cellphone Mount: Amazon.com
Cup Holder: Amazon.com
USB Hub: Amazon.com
Came Controller: Amazon.com
Trunk Hook: Amazon.com
Charging Cable Organizer: Amazon.com