Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People who have gotten VIN. Did it show up randomly during the day? Or is it more like the EDD that seems to, if it updates, is only 1x a day overnight.
It's random broski. Usually, they add it either once your car is made and about to load it to the truck.

When I called the place it was getting delivered to he said "It might just be finished being made if you saw it on the page... Oh no it looks like its on its way already"

I didn't even get an email notifying me about my vin. I just checked then called asap to get delivered so for those of you pressing f5 all day... LOL.

Also note, I was scheduled to pick up at Burbank cause apparently they didn't deliver to my house but the dude just said I can have it delivered instead so I took it. So it doesn't hurt to ask if you want it but was denied in the initial order.

Reactions: stEVe91941
Good to know. What's your current EDD? I'm 6/22-28, though it shifted twice today, from 8-12 weeks to 6/25-28 to current. Obviously, all dates are meaningless and nothing is real.

• Delivery date: June 26 - June 30 <-- Current
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • June 22 - June 28 <-- Got my VIN This morning
    • June 25 - June 30
    • July 07 - July 27
    • July 11 - July 31
    • June 24 - June 30
    • June 23 - June 30
    • June 20 - June 30
    • June 19 - June 30
    • June 17 - June 30
    • June 14 - June 30