Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, I am not one to be superstitious but I also got a VIN just now and I finally changed my profile pick to a tribute to Andrew the squirrel. Coincidence??? I don't know. Congrats to everyone else that got VIN's today! To those that are still waiting all my wishes and prayers are for you to get your VIN as soon as possible.

FYI my vin is in the 3700's what kind of numbers are others seeing for their VINs?
Dude, I've been seriously waiting and hoping on your behalf.....you're always so excited for everyone else. Now it's your turn. AWESOME!

Reactions: Firewifey
OK, I am not one to be superstitious but I also got a VIN just now and I finally changed my profile pick to a tribute to Andrew the squirrel. Coincidence??? I don't know. Congrats to everyone else that got VIN's today! To those that are still waiting all my wishes and prayers are for you to get your VIN as soon as possible.

FYI my vin is in the 3700's what kind of numbers are others seeing for their VINs?
Mine is 9000s

2200's

Tesla Insurance was high for us. Our policy covering four vehicles (of which the Tesla is definitely not the most valuable) at $500k w/$100 deductible is $1844/year. For the M3 alone with unknown limits/deductible was $145/mo or $1740/year for just the one car…
Tesla insurance for me with similar (and I say similar as I don't have the full breakdown of my insurance with Geico) coverage as Geico was 264/mo, and I was quoted at 321 by Geico early June when I was optimistic I was getting my car then.

Mine's at 2800s

Reactions: JoJa15
Tesla Insurance was high for us. Our policy covering four vehicles (of which the Tesla is definitely not the most valuable) at $500k w/$100 deductible is $1844/year. For the M3 alone with unknown limits/deductible was $145/mo or $1740/year for just the one car…
Yeah, I think the multi car discount goes a long way in that case. I compared a 1 car policy to another. I'll keep my current car as overlap for a bit, but will sell it once I'm done with any repairs and upgrades that might leave me without a car for more than a day.