Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stayed away from here and my order page all day hoping I would have been rewarded for not looking. Nope. And to top it off, my friend who ordered a Model Y the same day I ordered my M3, got his VIN 30 minutes ago.
You need to add Andrew the Squirrel to your profile pic. I can't say it makes a difference but I can say that once I added it I got my VIN a few hours later. Coincidence???

• Love
Reactions: ytfsic
Who is your insurance provider?
Connect, formerly Ameriprise. It’s the insurance offered through Costco for executive members. I’ve been with them for 8 years—very happy. Wife and I haven’t had any tickets or at fault accidents for 15 years +, but I think they stop counting for discount purposes after 10 or so. Unlimited number of tows and great service.

My wife got t-boned 5 years ago by an uninsured driver. They covered it no problem, paid us more than KBB value, waived our deductible and didn’t raise our rates a smidge. Not only did they not raise the rates, shortly thereafter they went down almost 30% when the loyalty discount kicked in.

We’ve had too tier companies like liberty mutual, etc and no one has been better.

• Informative
Reactions: Ace777
Connect, formerly Ameriprise. It’s the insurance offered through Costco for executive members. I’ve been with them for 8 years—very happy. Wife and I haven’t had any tickets or at fault accidents for 15 years +, but I think they stop counting for discount purposes after 10 or so. Unlimited number of tows and great service.

My wife got t-boned 5 years ago by an uninsured driver. They covered it no problem, paid us more than KBB value, waived our deductible and didn’t raise our rates a smidge. Not only did they not raise the rates, shortly thereafter they went down almost 30% when the loyalty discount kicked in.

We’ve had too tier companies like liberty mutual, etc and no one has been better.
Interesting. I was considering going through Costco. Thanks for sharing!

My watch is over. Took it yesterday. Ordered beginning of May. LR, FSD.
Switzerland.

Attachments

• IMG_20210626_063249.jpg
    IMG_20210626_063249.jpg
    681.3 KB · Views: 61

Thanks for the info. I've heard good things about Ameriprise even in regards to covering Tesla's. I didn't know they changed to Connect.

You would call 916-652-7740. If you get an automated machine, you would press #4 I believe for new car deliveries. Unfortunately for me my SC's inbox was full lol (Andrew up to his shenanigans). You should have also gotten an email from your Service Advisor the same day or day after you placed your order. The contents of it would look something like the second image I pasted below. At the end of it should be a persons name with contact info/email. That is your service advisor.
1624682604472.png

1624682764840.png

• Informative
Reactions: Ace777