Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
order date - 6/21
Location - central fl
Spec - white/black/sport wheels/ no fsd

Attachments

• CBA1AD5F-692E-4A8E-883E-F09AB84007A2.jpeg
    CBA1AD5F-692E-4A8E-883E-F09AB84007A2.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Krow and jrmt23
Alright all, I got my M3LR delivered on Sunday, my time estimate was between 9am-6pm. To my surprise the guy showed up at 12:30, I was expecting it to show up at 6 because that's the kind of luck I have.

Other than some missing weather stripping, recessed door handle and a little bit of misalignment of the trunk panel, the car is in pretty good shape!

Hang in there to everyone else waiting, just as everyone else says, it's worth the wait.

PXL_20210720_212225430.jpg

Tint and wrap coming soon!

Alright all, I got my M3LR delivered on Sunday, my time estimate was between 9am-6pm. To my surprise the guy showed up at 12:30, I was expecting it to show up at 6 because that's the kind of luck I have.

Other than some missing weather stripping, recessed door handle and a little bit of misalignment of the trunk panel, the car is in pretty good shape!

Hang in there to everyone else waiting, just as everyone else says, it's worth the wait.

View attachment 686351

Tint and wrap coming soon!

Looks great, congrats! Are you going to ask Tesla to correct any of those things you mentioned?

Sweet, was wondering how that works if you identify anything on the car at delivery.

What are the wheels you have on yours? Looks rad!
You basically have 100 miles to make a service ticket for anything you notice, after 100 miles I think you're SOL.

19" Ohm Protons with 245/40R19 Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires, I really like the way they turned out. I need to find new lug nuts though because there's barely any clearance to fit a socket and an extra thin one is needed.

Reactions: xnessix

Congratulations! That's gorgeous! What wheels are those?

The issues you described are a little bit scary but really not that bad! Did you make a note of anything else when you took delivery?

Hey all! I placed an order for an LR AWD, white/white, 18" aero, no FSD at the end of May, and my current EDD is 8/26 - 9/15.

I've talked to a few different advisors and none of them have given me an accurate estimate until today. Initially, he just said to go by the EDD, but I told him I'd seen someone here mention a way for advisors to provide more accurate dates. He said if you're far enough along in the process they have a "soft match" tool that shows when you've been matched to a car and when they expect it to be available. He used it to tell me that I've been matched and my realistic delivery time frame is early September, so in my case the EDD is pretty close. Unfortunately by that point it will be over 4 months from order to delivery, but at least now I can plan ahead. He also said it's possible I could be matched with a different car earlier than that, but I'm not holding my breath.

As others have mentioned here, he recommends completing the order steps ASAP and selecting cash even if you're financing, because they do prioritize orders with completed profiles. Unfortunately I was unaware of this and didn't complete everything until about a month after I ordered, so he said that probably set me back at least a couple of weeks.

I hope that helps! :)