Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3rd day of Aug 21 - Sep 10, ordered 6/29.

I feel like black interior is being produced less than the white.. a trend I noticed in this thread and the spreadsheet.
What makes it worse is that my paint is silver.. hope its not going to be the last config to be produced.
Same config, ordered 7/4 and have the same EDD. I'm in Northern, VA so same part of the country.

Reactions: GasWho
Some info regarding trade-ins (this is for a small niche of people):

In my case, my trade in vehicle has two owners. Myself and a family member. The SA told me that both owners would need to be at delivery to conduct the trade. No written consent can be accepted and that BOTH owners must be present. Just a heads up, I know its pretty common sense but maybe someone googling this can at least have a peace of mind.

3rd day of Aug 21 - Sep 10, ordered 6/29.

I feel like black interior is being produced less than the white.. a trend I noticed in this thread and the spreadsheet.
What makes it worse is that my paint is silver.. hope its not going to be the last config to be produced.
From SE PA also. Ordered 6/27. I have the same exact EDD as you for three straight days as well. Hoping we are early and on the same truck!!!

Reactions: KK35
Just got my delivery appointment scheduled for Thursday. Long Range, white exterior and interior with 19” wheels and no FSD. Here is my overall timeline…

6/3 Ordered
7/18 VIN received
7/22 Delivery

So 7 weeks exactly from order to delivery. I live in Montana so have to travel to Spokane to pick it up. Somewhat west coast in that regard. Aside from the ping pong EDD it’s been a smooth process to this point. They still haven’t asked me to sign paperwork or send payment though. Makes me a little nervous.
Cold - Hey, we've started the Tesla approved "Owners club of Montana" and we are actively looking for members. We currently have 4, lol. If you or anyone that reads this is interested please send us an email [email protected]

I am so excited! I ordered my M3 on Monday - the standard with RWD and it was weighing on me as it was on my husband too - we live in the north and it was weighing on me not being able to drive it in the winter and the range weighing on my husband - so just messaged my Tesla guy and changed to a long range. I feel much better about it now. How do you all handle the wait to get your car? I'm already dying. I have never had a brand new car in my life!

Just got unloaded in KC. Pickup scheduled for Saturday! That will be 60 days from ordering it at the Denver store. Can’t wait! Hang in there everyone!
3CCF7248-AE82-43B1-940C-0BE3B4D5ABFA.jpeg
60FDAF80-3247-4F79-A4E7-8334FF168249.jpeg
E5118503-5186-4BF6-AC16-2D6CDA4659F6.jpeg

I am so excited! I ordered my M3 on Monday - the standard with RWD and it was weighing on me as it was on my husband too - we live in the north and it was weighing on me not being able to drive it in the winter and the range weighing on my husband - so just messaged my Tesla guy and changed to a long range. I feel much better about it now. How do you all handle the wait to get your car? I'm already dying. I have never had a brand new car in my life!
waiting sucks. but this forum is the support group for waiting.