Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am so excited! I ordered my M3 on Monday - the standard with RWD and it was weighing on me as it was on my husband too - we live in the north and it was weighing on me not being able to drive it in the winter and the range weighing on my husband - so just messaged my Tesla guy and changed to a long range. I feel much better about it now. How do you all handle the wait to get your car? I'm already dying. I have never had a brand new car in my life!
YouTube videos and accessory browsing 😂

Some info regarding trade-ins (this is for a small niche of people):

In my case, my trade in vehicle has two owners. Myself and a family member. The SA told me that both owners would need to be at delivery to conduct the trade. No written consent can be accepted and that BOTH owners must be present. Just a heads up, I know its pretty common sense but maybe someone googling this can at least have a peace of mind.
Hey for what it's worth, Tesla really lowballed my trade in offer. I got thousands more shopping it around. Might be worth a shot.

Reactions: GasWho
Hey for what it's worth, Tesla really lowballed my trade in offer. I got thousands more shopping it around. Might be worth a shot.
Absolutely. As I've previously posted, Tesla offered me $27,500 and wouldn't budge, even when I sent them email proof of higher offers. I sold my 2018 M3 for $35K to a company called Current Automotive. I see a posting on their website, which I'm virtually certain must be mine, with a list price of just shy of $43K. Tesla really pissed me off by low balling me. It was insulting, actually.

This thread looks dead but I know there are others that have orders in to Highland Park on the crazy EDD train. Ordered 6/9 and now sitting at 10-16 default again for a few days again. M3LR White/White/19".

(moderator note: In the model 3 section we are not having separate waiting rooms by area, but by model. This means there is a SR+ waiting room, a LR/AWD one, and a performance one). Otherwise the various posts end up overrunning this subforum. So, this post was moved to the LR/AWD thread)

Absolutely. As I've previously posted, Tesla offered me $27,500 and wouldn't budge, even when I sent them email proof of higher offers. I sold my 2018 M3 for $35K to a company called Current Automotive. I see a posting on their website, which I'm virtually certain must be mine, with a list price of just shy of $43K. Tesla really pissed me off by low balling me. It was insulting, actually.
Same for me, Tesla was only offering me 38k for my truck. I sold it to GM for 49k. Lol

Reactions: AT88MPH